What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

MrCharisma

Bench
See I LOOOOOVE gym chicks... my god... I think the brunette is perfect

But each to their own, I'll whip some more up after dinner

Gene Krupa

Referee
jennamorasca2.jpg

morasca1.jpg

jennamorasca1_esummersplash05.jpg

jennamorasca2_esummersplash05.jpg

Jenna Morasca

Misanthrope

Staff member
Got to agree with Gene on the gym chicks. Blonde is gorgeous, but the brunette is just a little too well defined for mine. Has a masculine facial structure too.

Diggin' Ali Landry and ... well.... Jenna.... she's hot.

I can't be bothered digging up a good pic of her at the moment, and I don't want to do her an injustice by posting a shocker, so you'll have to do the same as me and conjure up a nice mental image.

Two words gentlemen... MARTINA HINGIS.

I'm actually watching tennis again now that she's out of retirement. I knew she'd come back to me one day! :lol:

Not bad Dave... to be honest I've never seen a photo in which I didn't think she looked drop-dead gorgeous. I've seen some amazing photos of her off the court, doing fashion shoots and stuff...

Love the Swiss Miss! :lol:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
The_Joey_Show said:
I can't be bothered digging up a good pic of her at the moment, and I don't want to do her an injustice by posting a shocker, so you'll have to do the same as me and conjure up a nice mental image.

Two words gentlemen... MARTINA HINGIS.

I'm actually watching tennis again now that she's out of retirement. I knew she'd come back to me one day! :lol:

Matty boy ................... I think u need to keep up to date with the times, and replace those certain two words with another two, namely Maria Sharapova! :D Now she's a hot Russian, and she can play, oh boy she can play!!! :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Jesus Christ, what has come over the men of this forum? Martina Hingis!?

Why not throw a Williams' sister out while we're at it. I hear bestiality's legal in some states of the US.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Ok, Martina Hingis has gayed this thread up. Here's some images to send everyone straight (pun intended).

52768.jpg

Rachel Bilson from 'The O.C.'

samaire_armstrong_stephen_2.jpg

Samaire Armstrong from 'The O.C.'

po.jpg

More of Samaire's utter deliciousness. She's in Daniel Powter's 'Bad Day' video clip as well

amanda_blue_gal.jpg

Amanda Righetti from (you guessed it) 'The O.C.'

Misanthrope

Staff member
The hits keep on coming. Here's a few more!

AlisonLohman.jpg

Alison Lohmann from 'Matchstick Men'

dequenne_150.jpg

Emilie Dequenne (Brotherhood of the Wolf). French, not too thin.... marriage material

miracle_211_monica_belluci_02.jpg

Monica Belluci (The Matrix, The Brothers Grimm) still turns heads in her forties

Both French, both 100% edible

monica-bellucci-5.jpg

Yet more Monica

mira-sorvino.jpg

Ending on a high with Mira Sorvino

Oh Bushie, how could you dare mention Martina Hingis and the Williams 'sisters' in the same sentence! Of the many, many GLARING differences between Hingis and those other two genetic abnormalities, the most glaring is that the Swiss Miss is actually a woman. And a damn yummy one at that!

And Paulie, while I agree that Maria is the modern-day hottie of tennis, I'd still take Martina. Form is temporary, class is permanent!

RABK

Referee
Martina is very beautiful, not all glossed uped and airbrushed.

You people really need to realise that airbrush could make Matt Parsons look like Brad Pitt.

Having seen martina in person, she is a damn fine woman, none of the photo's posted do her justice.

And CWB, you'd kick her outta bed for farting wouldn't ya? :roll: