What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

borat

Bench
I hope I am not to late to contribute. But I would nominate Megan Gale every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

megan_gale1.jpg

Parki

Bench
youll tend to notice a recurring theme with most of them..... blonde haired, blue/green eyes hehehehe

m0j0

Bench
Parki said:
youll tend to notice a recurring theme with most of them..... blonde haired, blue/green eyes hehehehe

Not with my Eliza! Hmmm....Eliza.... =P~ :hg:

Parki

Bench
sorry... i meant to say most of mine, not them... heres another one

Candice Alley

Picture919.jpg

borat

Bench
Mojo,

She might scrub up all right in the pictures, that ones not too bad actually, but in person she is about 3 foot nothing in height and got hit by every branch in the ugly tree.

Parki

Bench
can i just say that chicks with berets are like the coolest thing ever? I dont care how fugly you are, go out in town with a beret on and you automatically become 10 times more attractive (thats my opinion anyway)

m0j0

Bench
borat said:
Mojo,

She might scrub up all right in the pictures, that ones not too bad actually, but in person she is about 3 foot nothing in height and got hit by every branch in the ugly tree.

Yeah, but the Dannii I remember is Young Talent Time Dannii...back when she was plain Danielle. The crush has carried over from there. You just don't get over a crush like that. As for the height thing, that suits me perfectly.

borat

Bench
I worked at Harrods in London in 2001 and Danii did an in-store appearance where she just walks around and shops witha camera stuck in her face. Anyway, she browsed around my section and at this time she had short hair and was wearing a big thick coat. Basically, she looked like a really short bloke. Not my cuppa tea. But, I must say she looks a bit of all right in that photo.

Latest posts