What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

Misanthrope

Staff member
Oh, there are so, so many. If we're doing girls from the forum, then I've got to nominate my northey. She's a looker.

For me, I like a bit of girl-next-door charm. Give me Mandy Moore, anyday.
mandy_moore_2.jpg

Or.... Scarlett Johanssen.
scarlett_johansson__132104a.jpg

IanG

Coach
Here's another contribution from IanG
ShaniaTwain.jpg

Proof that a woman doesn't have to be a teeny or in her 20s to be a hot babe

Johns Magic

Referee
pennywisealfie said:
Gwen Stefani

:-&

Her body is hardly desirable, and everytime I see her she seems to have a kilogram of make up on. And quite frankly I don't really want to see her without it.

Grantwhy

Juniors
Johns Magic said:
pennywisealfie said:
Gwen Stefani

Her body is hardly desirable, and everytime I see her she seems to have a kilogram of make up on. And quite frankly I don't really want to see her without it.

It's probably very very wrong of me to ask this but,

who is her fashion adviser? Mattel(tm)?

IanG

Coach
Johns Magic said:
pennywisealfie said:
Gwen Stefani

I agree she doesn't do it for me either

Alex28

Coach
I have a thing for Scarlett Johanson as well Chris - she was so amazingly cute in Lost in Translation. I'm pretty into Claire Danes and Rose Byrne as well...and since I've been watching Arrested Development on DVD I'm pretty into Portia De Rossi (even if she is a carpet muncher).

Latest posts