What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

The Devil

Bench
I dunno, just the blurred image gives me the vision of that lame soapie.

Her hair makes her look older than she really is.. if that makes sense..

Zoidberg

First Grade
She's good for an older bird, but was way hotter in her younger days. Mannequin Yummy.
But how about her "Sex and the City" co-star. Whatever her name is, the one married to Matthew Broderick, I see her and my mind jumps to the Austin Powers Goldmember scene - "moley, moley moley"

MrCharisma

Bench
nadine-velazquez-gm_l1.jpg

another one of Nadine Velazquez

Misanthrope

Staff member
Sweet Jesus, he's done it! Ian G has managed to find a decent picture of someone!

Our little boy is growing up so damn fast :sniff:

IanG

Coach
CWBush said:
Sweet Jesus, he's done it! Ian G has managed to find a decent picture of someone!

Our little boy is growing up so damn fast :sniff:

Thanx Mind you I don't think I've seen ANY bad pics of her

Anyone catch Maria Sharapova on the news tonight modelling for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition??

UN-FREAKIN-BELIEVABLE!

I will be lining up outside the newsagency the day that edition comes out...

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:lol: Matty boy I admire her tennis ability, but by gee her looks are an added bonus! I'll probably join u in the queue when the edition comes out!

IanG

Coach
The_Joey_Show said:
Anyone catch Maria Sharapova on the news tonight modelling for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition??

UN-FREAKIN-BELIEVABLE!

I will be lining up outside the newsagency the day that edition comes out...

Oooo yeah I like what I saw :) Can't wait for this issue. Mind you I still have that 3D Issue that came out a few years ago.

Latest posts