What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

Spitty

Juniors
For my first contribution to this thread and just to get us all in the Commonwealth Games mood. Our regular bitch fight sprint queen, Tamsyn Lewis.

wbSPLIFElewis_narrowweb__200x270.jpg

I think I speak for us all when I say,
Ozzy, Ozzy, Ozzy
Oi, Oi, Oi

RABK

Referee
TBH, i find it pathetic that guys gawk at photos of women who have a centimetre of make up on and have been airbrushed so that they are basically gold....it makes them look flawless.

I see more gorgeous girls everyday, whether that be female friends, girls at the beach or girls at parties.

You worship fakes. Not saying some of them aren't beautiful, but girls like Bec Cartwright i wouldn't look at twice in real life.

Misanthrope

Staff member
You worship fakes

Teach us the error of our ways, O Enlightened One! Who should we worship?

P.S. If you post any pictures of yourself, I will get you drunk and leave you for Randy. You know what will happen then.

IanG

Coach
Red and Blue Knight said:
I think i've got bigger tits then Bec btw. :LOL:

What's that got to do with anything?

Anyway how's our thread any differnet to what you girls have?

RABK

Referee
IanG said:
What's that got to do with anything?

Anyway how's our thread any differnet to what you girls have?

I'm a bloke and if you didn't realise that by now then give yourself an uppercut.

CWB - worship whoever you like, it's a forum....and it's my opinion that gawking over these girls is basically gawking at fakes.

Dave, blow it out your arse....take it for the joke it was....i now sense of humour goes with age but geez. Same with Ian, and i'm lead to believe that large breasts are desirable amongst men, expecially ones who seem to enjoy gawking at airbrushed models.

RABK

Referee
medievilknight said:
You are kidding arent you RABK :eek: :eek:

No i'm not, she is far from what i would normally go for. Have you seen her outside of the TV? She is nothing special, looks like 70% of girls you see at the ebach everyday.

Personally i love Brunettes.

IanG

Coach
Red and Blue Knight said:
I'm a bloke and if you didn't realise that by now then give yourself an uppercut.

CWB - worship whoever you like, it's a forum....and it's my opinion that gawking over these girls is basically gawking at fakes.

Dave, blow it out your arse....take it for the joke it was....i now sense of humour goes with age but geez. Same with Ian, and i'm lead to believe that large breasts are desirable amongst men, expecially ones who seem to enjoy gawking at airbrushed models.

Nevre mind. Anyway you can blame all the box heads who voted a horse into a sexy woman poll for me resurrecting the thread. OKAY!

Parki

Bench
it was a hot horse

won australian punters lots of money

it just keeps giving and giving, and never asks for anything in return

the same cant be said for the human equivalent

IanG

Coach
Parki said:
it was a hot horse

won australian punters lots of money

it just keeps giving and giving, and never asks for anything in return

the same cant be said for the human equivalent

Yeah the Diva fattened up my wallet on Cup Day too, but I'm only attracted to my own species

Parki

Bench
what? girls who look like they have been bashed over the head with a 2 by 4?.... keep it up mate, i like your style

IanG

Coach
Parki said:
what? girls who look like they have been bashed over the head with a 2 by 4?.... keep it up mate, i like your style

Yeah yeah very funny. Anyway they're all better looking than my ex

Spitty

Juniors
Where getting away from the point,

halle%20berry.jpg

I'm off to the video store.
Is Swordfish in Action or Thrillers?

RABK

Referee
:LOL:

What a horse too.

IanG, i got no problems with this thread, if my opinion upsets you guys...grow thickers skins. :p