What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

IanG

Coach
It seems you can't go wrong with Jenny.

Then again as far as hot babes go from watching the basketball I think Lauren Jackson is a good sort.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Parki said:
you wish you were making ian feel better

go shoot yourself

now

thats an order
Parki, you go and shoot yourself. That will make it a whole lot better for the rest of us.

That is all.

:p

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Oh btw Parki, please tell me that wasn't your name I heard last night for the Singstar challenge at the Warriors game. That could get ugly when you lose ............. again :lol: ;-)

The Devil

Bench
WooKiie said:
dont' know about you guys, but this one takes the cake for me...

reon kadena from japan...

EDIT: Link deleted as it links to inappropriate (but niiiiice) material. Don't post stuff like that here, as kids can find it

Amen brother! I was going to post that same pic, but i couldn't find one big enough to post.. my friend won't tell me where to get it from.. maybe there are more pics of her now..

But shes is HOTT!! =P~

IanG

Coach
68244-102222.jpg

The Devil

Bench
If it's an athlete you want, keep an eye out for Tania Luiz, Australian Badminton player.. can't seem to find a decent sized pic of her yet..

Parki

Bench
Who was the other person named????

answer the question jobber.... we couldnt hear the announcement in the eastern grandstand... did it tell me to go somewhere? was it repeated more than once? have i blown my dream goal of singstar glory at energy australia stadium? Answer me Jobber, ANSWER ME!!!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:lol: :lol:

Well I'd appreciate it if you call me Paulie btw, only my very good mates are allowed to call me by my last name Mr Petersen. And yes they did call you about 5 times to go to the back of the western stand.

Latest posts