What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

IanG

Coach
Yeah well seeing as how everyone has been saying the pcis I've posted of late have been shockers. Well what you expect? If I need my eyes tested then how come the RTA issued me with a drivers licence?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
yeh they called someone else, but I can't remember who it was. Obviously he knew that he didn't need to turn up cos he'd smash you anyway :p

Parki

Bench
damn it

oh and just so u know, at my after party last night i was undefeated in 200 rounds of singstar

so there

*sigh* god my head hurts

IanG said:
Yeah well seeing as how everyone has been saying the pcis I've posted of late have been shockers. Well what you expect? If I need my eyes tested then how come the RTA issued me with a drivers licence?

Even LITTLE OLD LADIES pass Ian, as long as you can read from about the 6th line up you are right from memory :lol: :lol:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:lol:

Did you call it the "Commonwealth Games Singstar Competition"? I'd call it that because you probably had no competition, just like our athletes in the Comm Games

:lol:

IanG

Coach
medievilknight said:
Even LITTLE OLD LADIES pass Ian, as long as you can read from about the 6th line up you are right from memory :lol: :lol:

OK You've got me there. But with any of them I'd batting above my average.

Jobdog said:
yeh they called someone else, but I can't remember who it was. Obviously he knew that he didn't need to turn up cos he'd smash you anyway :p

I definitely heard Mark Peterson called too......Oh well your chance of stardom has gone by the wayside :(

Jobdog

Live Update Team
In all seriousness, although we're whoreing Ian's thread which he wont be happy about at all, Parki, you might get to do it at the Warriors game. I'm not too sure when they're going to start it.

Parki

Bench
maybe... they might call me during the week, but i doubt it

i think the chance has gone.... not even sure if i should bother entering again, whats the point if you cant bloody hear your name being called out? Love the new stadium, but they need to fix up the sound on the eastern side, what if someones car lights are on, or their kid has gone missing?

Gene Krupa

Referee
I'm sure they'll call you Mark.

I hope I'm the other person. I want to see you cry up close when you get beat!!!!

Parki

Bench
someone call ross

this is a bloody outrage this is!

jokes.... its only a singstar competition

sf04.jpg

Back to hottest babes :lol: