What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

MrCharisma

Bench
BTW... Girls Aloud still are my 'item' at the moment. The way I see it, it's one for every working day :D... obviously I need Saturday and Sunday to myself to watch sports!

Poster_17167.jpg

122476.jpg

asis616200421044PM.jpg

Boys, just a quick note. I stumbled across this thread when doing a search on the forums last week - and there's some awesome work in here.

Next time I visit i'll bring a few pics for show and tell.

Cheers.

IanG

Coach
Gene Krupa said:
I think her cousin's better.

06-kari_byron_shark_bikini_radio_belly_800x600.jpg

karibyron.JPG

www_plus613_com_karibyronmystbusters25.jpg

Kari from Mythbusters. I'd walk over my grandmother for a piece of that ass!

Mmmm oh yes very nice. :)
She's a definate hottie

IanG

Coach
Bring back John Fifita said:
Boys, just a quick note. I stumbled across this thread when doing a search on the forums last week - and there's some awesome work in here.

Next time I visit i'll bring a few pics for show and tell.

Cheers.
By all means. We welcome your input

Knightmare

Coach
Gene Krupa said:
I think her cousin's better.

06-kari_byron_shark_bikini_radio_belly_800x600.jpg

karibyron.JPG

www_plus613_com_karibyronmystbusters25.jpg

Kari from Mythbusters. I'd walk over my grandmother for a piece of that ass!

She's a hottie isn't she? For some reason she reminds me of those American college girls that come over here and are easier than a drunk blond, especially if you're an Aussie guy! :)

IanG

Coach
Knightmare said:
She's a hottie isn't she? For some reason she reminds me of those American college girls that come over here and are easier than a drunk blond, especially if you're an Aussie guy! :)
Yeah I've wonded what it is about Aussie men that they love so much. They keep telling me it's the accent. But hey who knows

Parki

Bench
She has a body suit on.

Oh and you're an idiot Mark!

oh shutup Simon

I am going to abuse the radio station now, how dare they trash me for not singing in the halftime entertainment show when I COULDNT BLOODY HEAR IT!

Parki

Bench
why would anyone put a picture down of a girl in a body suit?

its not attractive, it makes her ass look fat

i didnt even think to look, now i can see it... its still not an attractive photo

Gene Krupa

Referee
Parki said:
oh shutup Simon

I am going to abuse the radio station now, how dare they trash me for not singing in the halftime entertainment show when I COULDNT BLOODY HEAR IT!

What radio station?

Would help if they had speakers that you could actually hear in the Eastern grandstand!

Parki

Bench
NXFM

apparently they were saying the 2 people didnt show up cause they had cold feet

you know me..... theres no way i had cold feet.... id relish the challenge of beating down whoever tried to take on the undefeated singstar champion (and NO, thats not you GENE)