What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest guy!!!!

~bedsy~

First Grade
prideknight said:
I can't believe no one posted this pic of bedsy:

Bedsynoshirt.jpg

it used to adorn my desk at work... LOL

I have that.... and then dad found it and blew it up for me :lol:

astrogirl

First Grade
les norton said:
astrogirl said:
Gotta love her enthusiasm for looking

Why thankya... I think :? ;-)

Actually Im starting to feel a little sad. I think something is wrong with me. I was driving down by burleigh beach last weekend and I had to stop myself from wolf whistling out the car like a construction worker. I was in the car alone!!!

Im scaring myself. :oops:

Sidenote: Yay me!!! I just finished my assignment...now for the mad dash across town to hand it in!!! :D
Nice work les!!!

astrogirl

First Grade
Anyone see Sunrise this morning? Lots teenage girls screaming over Jesse McCartney. Anoyone here rate him? I would if I were 15!

PrideKnight

Bench
astrogirl said:
Anyone see Sunrise this morning? Lots teenage girls screaming over Jesse McCartney. Anoyone here rate him? I would if I were 15!

Id stretch it even further and rate him if i were 10...

RABK

Referee
Oh no. :shock:

PK has found the hottest guy thread. #-o

This thread will quickly jump to 50 pages. :roll:

PrideKnight

Bench
Your slow RABK, i found it days ago...

and be quiet, or ill start a "dorkiest guy" thread and post a picture of you

PrideKnight

Bench
Look, just to end the conjecture about whether or not RABK is hot or not, ive decided to post a pic of my dear brother...you all make up ur own mind....

scarymonkey1.jpg