What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - A New Experience

misty

Juniors
keeney said:
the fab 5 piss me off thery replaced the least flaming with a token balck guy

They have! I haven't seen it for a couple of weeks I keep forgetting its on I don't like the way they make a total fool of the poor sucker their going to help, Like they are the only ones in the whole wide world that know how to dress, eat, decorate and the like......apart from that they are cute little devils.

misty

Juniors
Danish Moo Cow said:
Don't you count black people as people, Mia?

Nice job at ignoring, BTW.

What tha :?:

Are you drunk and stoned or something :?:

So now i'm a racist :lol:

Hey! keep up the comedy act your killen me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kaz

junior
Danish Moo Cow said:

Danish Moo Cow said:
You're either racist, or you're too dumb to count to 5.

I'll let you decide which you want to be.

Where has Mia posted something racist. :shock:

misty

Juniors
:lol: :lol:

He's just fishing but hasn't even had a nibble :p

Speaking of new experiences, me and a couple of friends put up a garden shed over the weekend [a xmas present from me to me :lol: ] In the end it was just me and Nell doing it it got too much for Colin :lol: anyways back to the story, it said on the box THE PARTS JUST CLIP TOGETHER EASY CONSTRUCTION.........ARE THEY MAD OR SOMETHING??????? :twisted: :twisted:

We had to keep walking away in frustration it was a bloody nightmare!
Hardly any of the holes lined up the instruction book took you so far then you were on your own to figure it out :?

BUT..... we put that sucker together and WE did a damn good job I must say for a couple of gurrrrls
now I can have a good clean out and put a lot of stuff in my shed, like computer boxes, suit cases and tools and the like.

I did some concreting, used a jig-saw [now that was scary :shock: ] did lots of drilling and screwing :D

I like playing with those boys toys its good fun so thats what I've been up to this weekend. 8)

astrogirl

First Grade
mia said:
BUT..... we put that sucker together and WE did a damn good job I must say for a couple of gurrrrls
Hey! don't put yourself down for being a girl!!! :shock: Girls can do just about anything. For example my flatmates and I moved house without hiring beefy blokey removalists - we moved everything! And we're all little too - 5'4" or shorter.

There's not much that girls can't do :D

misty

Juniors
astrogirl said:
mia said:
Hey! don't put yourself down for being a girl!!! :shock: Girls can do just about anything. For example my flatmates and I moved house without hiring beefy blokey removalists - we moved everything! And we're all little too - 5'4" or shorter.

There's not much that girls can't do :D

I agree with you girls can do anything if you set your mind to it, Well done to you and your flatmate that is hard work moving house but I do think I've been watching to many of those reno shows....today a garden shed......tomorrow.......a HOUSE! :lol:

misty

Juniors
Kaz said:
Danish Moo Cow said:

Danish Moo Cow said:
You're either racist, or you're too dumb to count to 5.

I'll let you decide which you want to be.

Where has Mia posted something racist. :shock:

Kaz, where do you find your avatars
that looks so funny in this quote :lol:

It's the Rolling Stones logo, Misty. Suits you perfectly since you and them were both in your primes about 30 years ago.

Now, where did I say Mia was a racist, Karen? Looks like I just asked the question since poor old Mia couldn't count to 5.

Providence

Juniors
Geez.

It's not hard to tell that it's the off-season in this thread.

The excessive bickering gives it away.

:roll:

misty

Juniors
Providence said:
The excessive bickering gives it away.

:roll:

Excessive......I don't think so, we are old sparing partners from wayyyyyyy back.... actually we are being quite civil to each other so far
eusa_whistle.gif

misty

Juniors
Danish Moo Cow said:
Mia couldn't count to 5.
I can so count....1....2....3....4....then there's like a 7 & 6.....and um, 2 and 4 and 10 and like an 8 :oops: I nearly forgot the 8 and um...5 :p

Did I do good DMC.... eh! what!.....did I miss something? :-k

Kaz

junior
keeney said:
the fab 5 piss me off thery replaced the least flaming with a token balck guy

No they haven't

The shows we are seeing with Blair Boone are the 1st two episodes.

They replaced Blair with Jai Rodriguez.

Kaz

junior
mia said:
Kaz, where do you find your avatars
that looks so funny in this quote :lol:

I have a few links I go to. :D

I try & change them every couple of weeks, but I may keep the one I have for a little while.

Latest posts