What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - answer a question

les norton

First Grade
I used to think he was a lil shite but I do think he is a patriot which is a plus in my eyes. (go the Rudders!!!)

What do you have planned for today?

astrogirl said:
(What did you think les?)
Umm I'm a bit like you, havent really made up my mind yet. So not a fan of kimberley from Melrose (whatta biatch)
But i do like teri hatcher and her daughter. I'll give it another whirl next week. I too am intrigued about the pool....Hmmmm :-s

astrogirl

First Grade
les norton said:
astrogirl said:
(What did you think les?)
Umm I'm a bit like you, havent really made up my mind yet. So not a fan of kimberley from Melrose (whatta biatch)
But i do like teri hatcher and her daughter. I'll give it another whirl next week. I too am intrigued about the pool....Hmmmm :-s
I think Marcia Cross does the scarily-perfect-housewife thing quite well! Very freaky though!

My sister and I also like Teri Hatcher's daugher's character :D

Q: What do you have planned for today?
A: Get lots of work done so I can take a guilt-free holiday and not think about work! Only 5 more working days left till I go! Woohoo!

Is your day busy today?

les norton

First Grade
Ummm not too bad.

Just got back from gym :cry:
Have to do mates pilot test for their study :(
Clean up pig sty. :(

Just found out via msn im meeting mates at pub for lunch :D
and then work this arvo. :(

Stoked the amazing race and the OC is back tonight.

What has been your greatest achievement?

astrogirl

First Grade
Q: What would your superhero name be?
A: LOL, not sure how to answer this! astrogirl maybe? With the same powers as astroboy :D

I'm asking the same question - I want to know how someone else would answer it!

So.......

What would your superhero name be?

fosie

Juniors
Gidleys wobbly field goal and how i almost stacked it over my flag gettin up screaming. I was at home sittin on the table 8)

My 500th Post!!!!! :clap: :clap: go me!!!! :lol:

Are you a figeter when ur bored?.....if u get the meaning of it.....

the_knights_rule

First Grade
school nights... 10:30-11:00 weekends..... whenever i get tired which is usually late and then i sleep in :D

forum member(s) you would liek to meet the most?

Johns Magic

Referee
Captain Krupa said:
Becks.

Should I get my hair died blonde?

Well I'd have to see your facial features and skin tone to make a proper judgement, but I say no. What colour is it now?

Did what I just say sound homosexual?

Gene Krupa

Referee
It's dark, dark brown. Most say black but it's brown.

No it didn't sound gay.

Is the internet a good thing?

Latest posts