What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best sporting victory you have ever been involved in

Missa

Juniors
when i was younger(teenage years) i used to play alot of tennis...play in many competitions...my best victory was when i made it into the 14year old girl championship of my district here in sydney.....i lost but still i was very proud of myself as the runner up....

Gooba

Juniors
For me my cricket grand final... we started as a team three years back and were happy to score 30 as a team... we lost ever match for the first year.. won 2 the second year.. and the next ended getting into the top 4 and we beat every 1st.. then we had to play 2nd in the Gf and if it rained they won.. well it started off a fine day and we were up we got them out for about 150 and we were 5 for 130 with myself next into bat.. then boom! it started raining after about an hour it stoped and i got all the clothes in my car and dryed the pitch down.. then the umpires said we could get back on the feild we were 5 for 149 then the player got out so i was in and i hit the winning runs! then the pitch was wet again with tears and beer :lol:

MC DUI

Juniors
It wasn't in a team sporting event, but I came first in the NSW State Karate titles a few years back and was quite proud of myself :D

Especially after I was booted fair in the bollocks in my second round match without penalty and came back to win the title whilst in pain. Bloody hurt for a few days after though.

astrogirl

First Grade
Holla if ya hear me said:
Congrats Astro!-Funny as! :lol: :lol:
Both premierships were over by half time so we had some fun in the second half.
Played 5/8 in 11s and second row in 15s.

Ah...the memories!
Ta Astro!
Thanks Holla :D I love hearing everyone's stories - they are a lot of fun to read.

princess plj

Juniors
umm greatest sporting acheivement......haha when i was about 8 or 9 playing cricket in the backyard with my brother and hitting a 6 which shattered my parents bedroom window....i dont know many girls who have done that...proudest cricketing moment ;-)

Earl

Coach
Winning the Under 16's 1st Division final against arch rivals Norths.

We batted first on a wet pitch and could only muster a measly 96. What made it worse was the fact we were playing the most hated of all teams. Boy did we hate them :x

Anyway, because we had been bowled out so cheaply they had to face the last 4 overs of the day. When we walked out of the sheds, it was the most pumped atmosphere I've ever been involved in. The adrenelin was unbeilevable.

After there 4 overs they were 3 for 3, with the 3 best batsmen back in the sheds. We ended up rolling them for 40. It sent a shiver down my spine. It was easily the best sporting victory of my life.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
winning my netball grandfinal last year and my coach said she'd never seen my play so good in the 4 years she coached me. i was ' having the game of my life' as she said :D :lol:
also this year ive started coaching a team of 9 yr olds, they never listen at training and never stop talking but they have won a few games and its good watching them get better at playing. Its espcailly good seeing them try so hard to get a goal and when they finally get it in, you'd think that someone told them that they were going to have a never ending supply of chocolate!