What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - celebrity chefs

Sandy

Juniors
Tim, yes, I've stumbled upon Ainsley on Fox on Lifestyle. He has a show called Ready, Steady, Cook where they take two people from the audience who have brought in a couple of odd ingredients and they have two celebrity chefs who each have to race and come up with a meal from scratch with the ingredients in 20 minutes. It's a clever idea and often pretty funny. And Ainsley is a big, bald, black Pom (similar to Antonius in some ways), the most unlikely chef you've ever seen. If you like cooking shows, you'll love this one....

Sandy

Juniors
Actually, I should clarify that, Tony isn't big, he isn't bald and he isn't black, just a Pom with a great suntan. Nothing like Ainsley at all really.... ;-)

antonius

Coach
Sandy said:
Actually, I should clarify that, Tony isn't big, he isn't bald and he isn't black, just a Pom with a great suntan. Nothing like Ainsley at all really.... ;-)
You forgot to mention Devastatingly Handsom

astrogirl

First Grade
I saw a little of Ainsley H (I can't spell his surname) on TV a couple of weeks ago at my cousin's house. He is a bit of a character isn't he? I found his manner a little strange!

But if it's on Fox then I won't be seeing any more of his show unless I am at the gym - unlikely on a Saturday morning! (I don't have pay TV at home, but the gym I go to does.)

The BBC recipe website is pretty good (see link posted by Ben). I've printed a recipe already and I'll use it tonight.

misty

Juniors
astrogirl said:
Does anyone here enjoy cooking and cooking programs? And before anyone asks, no I am not a housewife who lives to cook for the man of the house :roll: :D

I adore Jamie Oliver and have recently stumbled across a Kylie Kwong program on the ABC. I must say that Kylie is much more reserved than Jamie. I love the relaxed nature of the way he cooks, and how excited he is by fresh ingredients. And the way he's not afraid to take ideas from different types of cuisine, and adapt them as he pleases.

Is anyone else a fan?

And on a related note... As I adore food in general, cooking, eating out and eating in, I'm curious to know what you guys consider your specialties to be...

I love him he is a hotty he makes food sound sexy :p

Kaz

junior
If I was meant to be a cook/chef, I would have been born with saucepans etc on my body.

I wasn't so I am not into cooking. :lol:

Latest posts