What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT: Cheerleaders or Exotic dancers?

eddo

Juniors
* not exactly footy related but definately not social *

What is going on with the Knights cheerleaders. I can't rememeber what the're called these days... "Igniters" ...."Herald angels"...whatever...

I am sure that they are all talented, attractive & intelligent women, but how come all their dance moves are borrowed from strippers. ;-)
Who does the correographry (sp?)

The difference between what I see at EAS each week & the roosters cheer squad at gosford was amazing. The roosters girls do all old school stuff, & it was really a shock.

The knights girls do some amazing stuff, & then the camera guy goes chasing them to point the camera up their skirts.

I can appreciate the work the girls put in each week, & I don't get to see what happens before the players run on (as i'm on the eastern side) but I would like to see more of a variety in their routine.

Any other comments?

Bicey_18

Bench
My fav part of the day/night.... Would never get sick of watching them perform.. sometimes their outfits get skimpier by the week ... Good for the game ;-)

garden fairy

Juniors
I think that the skimpier the cheergirls' outfits get, the skimpier the players outfits should get - at least give the girls something to ogle.

~bedsy~

First Grade
eddo said:
* not exactly footy related but definately not social *

What is going on with the Knights cheerleaders. I can't rememeber what the're called these days... "Igniters" ...."Herald angels"...whatever...

I am sure that they are all talented, attractive & intelligent women, but how come all their dance moves are borrowed from strippers. ;-)
Who does the correographry (sp?)

The difference between what I see at EAS each week & the roosters cheer squad at gosford was amazing. The roosters girls do all old school stuff, & it was really a shock.

Any other comments?
I agree with you about the Roosters girls, I saw them on the Footy Show challange, they had a great cherrleading routine. That's what I would like to seem them all do.

sneaky_is_here

Juniors
HA I have said this at every home game i have been to (pretty sure the rest of the crusade would agree with me) the cheerleaders are awsome... so is there routine of course. I think the introduction of props (a few poles maybe) would be the ideal halftime show.

eddo

Juniors
~bedsy~ said:
I agree with you about the Roosters girls, I saw them on the Footy Show challange, they had a great cherrleading routine. That's what I would like to seem them all do.

I didn't see them on telly. :oops:

The knights girls have some great routines, they always seem to have a theme going..(remember the mission impossible one when they jumped up from behind the hoardings at the start). But the actual moves all seem to be the same each week.

Maybe they should mix it up a bit more, & do some more old school stuff.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
The more "provocative" the better if you ask me :D Less has to be best, along with the moves, oh sensational stuff :p

Razor

Coach
I think that the skimpier the cheergirls' outfits get, the skimpier the players outfits should get - at least give the girls something to ogle.

Don't the Dragons and Roosters both have a male cheerleader? You girls can ogle on them :)

eddo

Juniors
Razor said:
Don't the Dragons and Roosters both have a male cheerleader? You girls can ogle on them :)

EEEEwwww!!

All my wishes came true on Sat night (well maybe not ALL....)
The girls routine was excellent. :clap:

Good luck to them on the footy show.