What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Chinese horoscopes for 2005

astrogirl

First Grade
I might as well post the rest.

------------------------------

Ox Born in: 1925 1937 1949 1961 1973 1985 1997

Personality
Those who are born in the year of the Ox are quiet. The Ox is hardworking, he is slow but steady. The Ox is resourceful, ask him a question and the answer will be delivered without fail. The Ox is adaptable in any environment, it makes no different between a luxurious apartment or a makeshift hut. An Ox is a royal and honest friend. Those who being friend with an Ox, they feel secure.

The Ox can never keeps up with the latest fashion. Due to he slow personality, he always old-fashioned. Stubbornness is the trademark for the Ox. As the saying goes: Sometimes is easier to shift the mountain than changing the mind of an Ox. At times, Ox is defensive and quick-tempered.

Word of advice: Don’t worry, be happy

The Ox likes: Tradition, Appreciation, Organisation, Sobriety and Routine
The Ox dislikes: Gimmicks, Parties, Gossip, Laziness and Being Teased

Your Luck In Year 2005

Overall Forecast
This is a great year for Ox. Everything looks bright and positive. There will be unexpected inheritance along the way, no matter what you do. Even with your good fortune, you should stick to your principles. Being wayward or taking short cuts will exhaust your resources and even induce ongoing lawsuits.

Career
Your good luck in general will benefit your career and Ox students will achieve outstanding results. You will receive help when you need it most, either in study, job search or entrepreneurship. Though there may be hiccups, you will fulfil your goals in the end. Bear in mind to be modest and cautions when this happens for bragging is an adversary to your career. Also, set your goals beforehand or you will exhaust your energy and resources and induce unnecessary conflict.

Love
Your love luck is relatively weak because you simple don’t have time to handle relationships. Conflicts and misunderstandings will arise and these will let will let you down and cause loneliness but everything will still be stable in general, just be calm and patient and things will resolve eventually. Don’t over socialize and pay more attention to your family. There will be disagreements between couples over finance. It will take sincere communication to solve this. Being emotional will only make things worse.

Wealth
Your luck will fluctuate but it remains satisfactory in general. It is similar to your career luck in that both need to identify goals clearly. Don’t give up easily when changes happen. Persistence will provide an unexpected happy ending. Be careful of new friends. It is always wise to protect yourself. Stay out of others’ business and avoid providing monetary support to strangers. You may lose more than you can sfford.

astrogirl

First Grade
Tiger Born in: 1926 1938 1950 1962 1974 1986 1998

Personality
Those who are born in the year of the Tiger are strong and courageous. Never try to con a Tiger; you will be bitten. The tigers are a group of creative talent, their ideals are like water flowing non-stop from the mountains. Tiger is very generous toward friends and family; never show a single stinginess. The tigers always look at the bright side of the world when things turn sour, they are optimistic in life.

The tiger is a noisy animal. A tiger attract attention around him by roaring. At times, he is boisterous. Sometimes, it hard to hold a tiger’s attention for long as he attention span is short. Making decision is a difficult task for a tiger. He rather follows instruction than making decision.

Word of advice: Whatever you engage, think twice before rushing into action.

The Tiger likes: Changes, New experiences, Flattery, Surprises, Quality and Parties.
The Tiger dislikes: Boredom, Criticism, Ignorance, Responsibility, Laws and Slowness.

Your Luck In Year 2005

Overall Forecast
Your luck in general be satisfactory though it will be affected by some negative factors but these can be resolved if you can deal with them accurately. Don’t gloat when you have the upper hand. Be modest and help others if possible. It will improve your luck significantly. Be cautious with your words and think before you act. It will save you from lots of trouble.

Career
Your career luck is merely average. There will be frequent interferences to prevent you from setting goals. To changes your luck, you should develop an incremental work plan and follow it whole heartedly to great results. Indecisiveness will only lead to failure. Don’t change jobs hastily this year for the time is not mature. Young Tiger who yearn for entrepreneurship should plan ahead to achieve preliminary results.

Love
There will be frequent interference, both subjectively and objectively. You will not be able to handle them calmly but they will resolved in the end. There will be serious conflicts between couples but if both will communicate earnestly and perceive things practically, then you may be able to strike equilibrium. Young lovers may encounter crises of breakup yet there will be lots of opportunities to meet the opposite sex.

Wealth
Your luck in wealth will fluctuate and you will feel out of control. There won’t be any big break in fortune but you will gain smaller returns frequently so make some adjustments to adapt to this situation. Business Tiger should conduct their operations legally even when you have trouble with finance. It is dangerous to gamble with your business.

astrogirl

First Grade
Goat Born in: 1931 1943 1955 1967 1979 1991 2003

Personality
Those who are born in the year of the Goat are harmonious and compassionate. The Goat is gentle Friends around him will know that his is thoughtful. His can become a famous artist if he chosen the artistic career path. Kind in nature but sensitive at times. Goat can be highly educated if he does not drop off before complete his education.

Negatively, Goats are obstinate. They cannot management people well, often his vague character create misunderstandings, so they are not born managers. Timid is always refer to Goat, therefore, he can be easily be repressed.

Word of advice: walk away from troubles.

The Goat likes: Pleasure, Culture, Harmony, Space, Literature, Quiet, Freedom and Wit
The Goat dislikes: Noise, War, Paperwork, Beggar, Politics, Bills and Inelegance.

Your Luck In Year 2005

Overall Forecast
Your luck remains poor this year so you should stay on guard and avoid being overly optimistic. As the evil stars are looming above you, there will be various unexpected and startling times. Be prepared for emergencies and you should be fine. Because of your luck, you should avoid visiting hospitals or funerals in order to enhance your fortune.

Career
You will be swimming upstream with career but endurance and the will to survival will help you through. Youngsters should know their potential at work in order to find their own paths otherwise they will simply be running in circles.

Love
Your poor luck will drag your mood down so you will tend to overlook relationship problems and this’ll result in misunderstandings and conflict. Couples and lovers will argue constantly and both will refuse to give in. There may even be break?ups. You should resolve domestic problems with your brain instead of your heart. Single Goats will suffer from more interference so remain calm when being confronted and think twice before taking any action.

Wealth
The scenario is complicated. Investing may result in handsome returns, yet they will be vaporised as various accidents in life and at work happen. Every problem you encounter will need to be resolved financially and it will lead you to a distressing deficit. Be prepared now. Save for rainy days.

astrogirl

First Grade
Monkey Born in: 1932 1944 1956 1968 1980 1992 2004

Personality
Those who are born in the year of the Monkey are relatively intelligent. They can be determined when come to decision-making. The Monkeys are inquisitive and like to go to the bottom of things. The Monkey’s enthusiastic nature is short-liven. They are keen to extremely helpful in the beginning but the flame die off faster than you think.

Monkey’s mind is unpredictable. Occasionally, Monkey’s decision can be devious. Monkey nature is boisterous and often people are unable to tolerate. There are more enemies than friends in the Monkey’s social life, this is due to his selfish characteristic.

Word of advice: Look within yourself in search of an answer when encounter a rejection.

The monkey likes: Risks, Cooking, Travel, Jokes, Intrigue, Flamboyance and Sunshine.
The Monkey dislikes: Organisation, Illness, Convention, quietness, Responsibility and Failure.

Your Luck In Year 2005

Overall Forecast
Your luck will be buoyant this year. As the evil stars tend to be active, there will be variations at work and in health, which may distress you. Maintain harmonious social networks and bond with your friends and family. Don't fuss over issues that are not violating your principles. Go with the flow. Avoid visiting hospitals and pay attention to personal hygiene to ensure a good year.

Career
Your career luck will fluctuate and major personal conflicts can be foreseen. Working Monkeys will suffer from tense relationships with bosses and miscommunication will be a primary hurdle. Entrepreneurs may enjoy smooth operations on the surface but there will be accidents and interference from new ‘friends’. The key is to follow your principles instead of the herd.

Love
You may have difficulty juggling between relationships because your will be put into your work. Couples should talk about issues earnestly. Lovers will suffer from bumpy relationships, which will affect emotions. Just keep in mind that relationships are a two?way street where both of you need to contribute and discuss to reach equilibrium.

Wealth
Your luck in wealth is merely average so practicality is the key this year. Think twice if your friends and relatives suggest investing in new business ventures or stock and make your decision based on your financial status. Beware of your new friends, as there may be traps ahead that will cost you dearly.

tristan

Juniors
Oh Man....The goat sucks.

Thats it I demand a recount...surely I must be something cool like a dragon or something.

This is les norton BTW....

astrogirl

First Grade
Dog Born in: 1922 1934 1946 1958 1970 1982 1994

Personality
Those who are born in the year of the Dog are honest and faithful. Dogs are famous for their devotion toward their master, but always be carefully not to be involved with mean master. With their loyal and honest nature, they have won many familiar friends in their lifetime.

Dogs are always worry over their master may abandon them; that makes them a worrier. The Dogs are indiscriminate, resulting them in difficulty when decision making is needed. Sometimes, the Dogs are over enthusiastic.

Word of advice: Bark at the right person

The Dog likes: Routine, Challenges, Friends, Presents, Travel, Food, Play and Nature
The Dogs dislikes: Mistreatment, Fakes, Discomfort, Rudeness, Dishonesty, Hunger and Anger

Your Luck In Year 2005

Overall Forecast
Your luck will be in conflict this year causing you some misfortune. You’ll become almost ‘paranoid’, anxious to look over your shoulder frequently. You'll become entangled in personal conflicts and arguments, which will exhaust you. Be conservative and minimise attending social gatherings. Exercise physically to enhance your inner harmony for it will help to keep you ‘on your toes’.

Career
Expect career to be like a rocky road filled with obstacles and a lot of frustration. It would be wise to make some adjustments now and realise your limits. Entrepreneurs should slow down and contemplate current situations. Youngsters should not change jobs neither is it a good year for business-people beginning new operations.

Love
Your love life will be overshadowed by your poor luck. It will seriously affect your mood and family life. Try to communicate earnestly with everyone. Youngsters will meet new friends of the opposite sex but none will be able to commit to you.

Wealth
You should be more realistic when facing such a low in wealth. Focus on your own job and realise your limits. Reject the temptation of stocks and shares and be especially careful if contemplating a change of jobs. Luck is on a ‘general low’ now. Learn to manage your daily expenses and cash flow wisely.

astrogirl

First Grade
tristan said:
Oh Man....The goat sucks.

Thats it I demand a recount...surely I must be something cool like a dragon or something.

This is les norton BTW....
What's going on les? Forget your password? ;-)

tristan

Juniors
I dont know whats bloody going on....Like i said in the off season kings thread...i think I broke my computer. I was mucking around with it. See hotmail thread in ask anything forum. and now i cant log in but I can with my survivor extra vote nic. :D

Crappy computer, crappy hotmail....I miss my lil fat man. :(

Gene Krupa said:
NOOOOOOOO!

I CAN'T BE A ROOSTER!!!!!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Never mention this AGAIN! :twisted:

I share your shame Gene... I too am a Rooster! :( Now I think I will go and sit in my room with a paper bag over my head in disgrace!

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
I'm a pig. Is there anything worse?! Well, the roosters might think so. ;-)

Pigs are quite naïve in nature; always thinking things are simple. Being unrealistic, sometimes, kill the Pigs. Pigs are not lazy, but they need motivation to drive them.

I don't think I am ever unrealistic ... I am a deadset pessimist and I always keep things real. But as for the part about needing motivation ... hell yes ... although I am lazy as well. :oops:

Thanks for sharing them with us astrogirl.

princessjen

Juniors
HAHA. Gene and The Joey Show are roosters. and johns all day is a pig.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i should be sympathetic but im not. im a dragon

Gene Krupa

Referee
princessjen said:
HAHA. Gene and The Joey Show are roosters. and johns all day is a pig.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i should be sympathetic but im not. im a dragon

:|

:idea:

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Oh! :oops: YOU ARE! :p

:lol:

tigermite

Juniors
Unfortunately, I too am a Rooster... but I don't think I should be, because I don't fit the personality description very well. There is obviously a few things that are correct, but there is too many things incorrect, which is probably why I never take much notice of this sort of stuff anyway.

knightsgal85

Juniors
Thanks astrogirl for posting the Chinese horoscopes for 2005 :D

I am the ox – born in 1985. I have to admit I found this quite intriguing, and have to acknowledge that the personality extract is indeed true for me, as well as other ox's I personally know. The only aspect of the personality which is debatable for me is in terms of fashion – I'm certainly not 'old-fashioned', but then again, I'm definitely not over-fashionable (at least I don't think so).

It will be interesting if my luck forecasts for 2005 will become reality.

Latest posts