What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Chinese horoscopes for 2005

the_knights_rule

First Grade
:eek: your back knightsgal85!
i havent seen you posting on here in ages.
i think you won MIA award when we had the knights forum awards

knightsgal85

Juniors
Hey Johns-All-Day and the_knights_rule – thanks for the warm welcome. You are both entitled to have shocked and surprised emoticons as it has been a really long time since I last posted (largely due to a hefty workload at uni). It's really good to be back and to see some familiar faces still roam here – even though it's the off-season. I did try to access the forums at least a couple of times during the season, but I kept getting an error message, so I just gave up. Computers hate me :lol:

Lor-ree

Juniors
Ummm I was wondering ifI'm born on the 23rd of January, does that make me fall into the category of the year before because the chinese new year isn't until after my birthday? :?

astrogirl

First Grade
Hey Lorree - it depends which year you were born because the Lunar
New Year us generally on a different date every year...

knightsgal85

Juniors
astrogirl said:
Agreed!

Hi knightsgal85! :D :D :D

Hi astrogirl - thanks for the warm wishes :D I hope you have been doing well.

I must also apologise for slightly hijacking your thread too.

Mum and Dad were interested in their Chinese horoscopes, so I e-mailed their respective horoscopes - the dog and the rat.

Lor-ree

Juniors
Hey well I'm born on 23rd January 1988 and my sister is on the 22 january 1990, so wat is it for both of us? I have no idea how the lunar calendar works in relation to the new year. Thanks soo much if you could? or explain to me how it works.

knightsgal85

Juniors
Lor-ree said:
Hey well I'm born on 23rd January 1988 and my sister is on the 22 january 1990, so wat is it for both of us?

Hi Lor-ree :) According to the birth years, you are a Dragon (1988) and your sister is a Horse (1990). I'm pretty certain that's correct, if not, astrogirl will correct me :D

knightsgal85

Juniors
astrogirl said:
knightsgal85, this is different to your answer because part of January can fall in the previous lunar year.

Ah okay - I didn't read the question all too well either :lol: I simply looked at the year, and disregarded the month.

Quite interesting though :)

Lor-ree

Juniors
ahhh okie thanks so much astro, sorted a few things out...hmm a rabbit...I hope that's nothing to go by with footy teams. :?

Latest posts