What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Cowardly Sharks' Fans

Misanthrope

Staff member
Which is why we stopped posting new threads and moved here. And, to be fair, if Bastard Squad could read - he'd see that one of the three locked threads is one where I accidentally hit new post instead of reply and consequently edited it and requested its deletion.

Stranger

Coach
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
u guys r just pissed off cause we put 60 on u a few years ago

:lol: cant even get that right, it was 64. And pissed off at that?
Im not Fickle like you scummers were towards the end of the year. I cheered the boys after that loss just like i cheer them after ever Win/Loss or Draw.

I did notice however that the scummers were calling upon death of certain players when they began to lose towards the back end of this season. Seems to me that you can take the good but not the bad, which has me gobbsmacked, considering that you have so many sh*t years and well, no good ones :lol:

no.5_luke covell, seeing as you and BBSF are the same people and BBSF is easier to type than 5LC, you will also be known as BBSF.

morri (cWo)

First Grade
Stranger said:
no.5_luke covell, seeing as you and BBSF are the same people and BBSF is easier to type than 5LC, you will also be known as BBSF.
id like to see how you can prove that.

just ask RBK. she knows we are differnt people cause we spoke on msn.

RABK

Referee
no.5_luke covell said:
id like to see how you can prove that.

just ask RBK. she knows we are differnt people cause we spoke on msn.

No we didn't and i am a he f**ktard. You are all the same person.

Stranger

Coach
Love the way the will never see the real questions allways the small insignificant ones that prove nothing :lol:

You are all the same people its as obvious as Chemical and billy the kid :)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
SirShire said:
Or does Willow promote Moderators invading other team's forums and posting sh*t...
Oh well. Apparently my inability to be at all places at once has let you down again SirShire. Needless to say, you know nothing about this.

Its extraordinary how you're always near the top of the list when it comes to stupid troll behaviour but never far away when it comes to whinging with the Mod card in hand. Seems you don't mind dishing it out, but taking it is another matter altogether.

I know its difficult for you, but for once, please try and keep it in perspective.

chriswalkerbush said:
Which is why we stopped posting new threads and moved here. And, to be fair, if Bastard Squad could read - he'd see that one of the three locked threads is one where I accidentally hit new post instead of reply and consequently edited it and requested its deletion.

Fair enough, I thought it was deliberate. I'll delete it.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Stranger said:
:lol: cant even get that right, it was 64. And pissed off at that?
Im not Fickle like you scummers were towards the end of the year. I cheered the boys after that loss just like i cheer them after ever Win/Loss or Draw.

I did notice however that the scummers were calling upon death of certain players when they began to lose towards the back end of this season. Seems to me that you can take the good but not the bad, which has me gobbsmacked, considering that you have so many sh*t years and well, no good ones :lol:

um i wasnt being exact and no we r diffrent ppl. u used 2 speak to us on msn all the time befor u stopped comin online

Stranger

Coach
All the time? what once? when i was laughing to hard to type on the keyboard?
Hows the dream of yours coming along to push covell to 5/8 for the kewis?
And i never stopped going online either, its called being blocked. You usually just block dickheads *hint* *hint*

And you can be on a fair few of MSN accounts at one time its not that hard to work out FFS.

morri (cWo)

First Grade
Stranger said:
All the time? what once? when i was laughing to hard to type on the keyboard?
Hows the dream of yours coming along to push covell to 5/8 for the kewis?
And i never stopped going online either, its called being blocked. You usually just block dickheads *hint* *hint*

And you can be on a fair few of MSN accounts at one time its not that hard to work out FFS.

im still waiting for someone to prove that we are the same person.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Well they banned me fromn their forum because their fans couldn't keep on topic.

They're just geniused anyway!

Latest posts