What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Cowardly Sharks' Fans

TooheysNew

Coach
Probably an idea to drop the topic guys. You're only inviting them in here...

Gene, you were banned from there for the same reason a couple of Sharks' fans were banned from here. Excessive trolling.

RABK

Referee
But trolling in the Sharks forum is fun.....

You're no fun Dilmah.

*Packs up stumps and goes home*

Craigshark

First Grade
Forgive them, they live in Newcashole. They are going nowhere in life apart from maybe having their brothers/sisters/cousins children, and there is crap all else to do up there.
Oh, and RABK lives in Rockdale. Forgive him also, he is a Newcashole supporter living in the middle of Illawarra fans and terrorists. He can't really go outside because he'll either step on a needle or get his head blown off or otherwise just cop a big wiff of the massive stench which surrounds that place.

By the way, Willow. Isn't it funny how i am not the only one who has that opinion. Makes you wonder. And Chriswalkersbrush or whatever his/her name is, just another senseless, inept piece of crap made a moderator for his pure genius input to these forums. I don't think.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Red and Blue Knight said:
But trolling in the Sharks forum is fun.....

You're no fun Dilmah.

*Packs up stumps and goes home*
:lol: Come on Dilly :D pllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssse!!!

~bedsy~

First Grade
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
they live in newcastle wat do u expect
bunch of gothics
Wow that's almost as clever as the inbred story, which I saw one of the other trolls used :roll:

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
covellius maximus is the 1 who recently had a son, but hes not on here much cuz of exams coming up

and weve still won titles, the night we won the jj gilligan shield we celebrated like never b4

What shield is JJ Gilligan shield BBSF......Possibly one from Gilligans island :lol:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Bedsy, I think ur thinking of the JJ Giltinan shield goes to the Minor Premiers, not the JJ Gilligan ;-)

~bedsy~

First Grade
More than likely :lol:

You know what's even funnier, I even have my glasses on today :lol:

misty

Juniors
Craigshark said:
Forgive them, they live in Newcashole. They are going nowhere in life apart from maybe having their brothers/sisters/cousins children, and there is crap all else to do up there.
Oh, and RABK lives in Rockdale. Forgive him also, he is a Newcashole supporter living in the middle of Illawarra fans and terrorists. He can't really go outside because he'll either step on a needle or get his head blown off or otherwise just cop a big wiff of the massive stench which surrounds that place.

By the way, Willow. Isn't it funny how i am not the only one who has that opinion. Makes you wonder. And Chriswalkersbrush or whatever his/her name is, just another senseless, inept piece of crap made a moderator for his pure genius input to these forums. I don't think.

I do believe this is a dummy spit people :lol:

Ummmm, you forgot the so at the end there......you have .... I don't think! just trying to be helpfull :|

Misanthrope

Staff member
And Chriswalkersbrush or whatever his/her name is, just another senseless, inept piece of crap made a moderator for his pure genius input to these forums

Well, to be fair, the choice for moderator came down to just you and I. Since I am superior to you in every way possible, however, the voting was a little lop-sided

Latest posts