What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- Current Fave Song

i sitll love push up by freestylers
but i really like nellys new song i think its called my place, not sure but

i like heaps more, just cant think...

Misanthrope

Staff member
astro- albums that I've really enjoyed lately have been Dashboard Confessional, The Corrs 'Borrowed Heaven', and look for Thirsty Merc's album 'First Work', when it comes out.

Risa

Bench
The Corrs - Borrowed Heaven is a great cd, as is Anastacia's. I love them both!

*melliez*

Juniors
woohoo so many people love DC! :D

That makes me very happy :)

atm I have been listening to some pretty soppy sh!t cause im being a sook! you name a sad song and i have probably listened to it 100 times and cried everytime

One song that comes to mind when i think of faves is Addicted - Simple Plan. I have thought this was a stand out track on their album since i got it.

The Reason - Hoobastank is another ive been listening to heaps

Alex28

Coach
i gave DC a chance at Splendour...they were horrible live...i'll take a listen to an album at some stage though (some bands just sound better recorded than live).

Misanthrope

Staff member
"Let's Get geniused" is really catchy, but only the proper version, not that bullshit 'Let's Get it Started' version.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Because 'Let's Get geniused' is offensive to people with mental and physical disabilities. That'd be my guess, anyway. I know that 'geniused' is to the disabled what 'coon' is to Aboriginals etc. It's derogatory.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Zoidberg- By better do you mean 'better pop' or do you mean 'better' like their old stuff ('Crawling in the Dark').

Terminator

First Grade
You can take the capslock off Penny after the first letter, being a tardie you probably have trouble sometimes with simple stuff like that. :|