What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- Current Fave Song

astrogirl

First Grade
Back to songs :D

On Australian Idol, Courtney sang a Maroon5 song called "She will be loved" - so now my Maroon5 CD is back in action :D

Misanthrope

Staff member
Maroon 5's CD was never out of action with me. It, Heavier Things, and Borrowed Heaven have been in my rotation for as long as I've had them.

princess plj

Juniors
i like melliez like addicted- simple plan and the reason as well
there is this song on the radio by lemar- i believe in a thing called love - its like an acoustic version. evertime its on at wrk the radio is full blast.

Zoidberg

First Grade
chriswalkerbush - Definently more rock songs like Crawling, much better than Reason i think

half

Coach
right now i am totally tripping over the yeah yeah yeahs - y control and pj harvey - a place called home, like as if it they were my shoelaces

fat_mike

Juniors
broken english - rise against
lost - western waste
shallow acoustic version - unwritten law
voices off camera - rise against

loving all those songs at the moment.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Hahahahahahaha! JD, you absolute nice person. That's an awful song. lol

The Ashlee Simpson song, if I'm not mistaken, is 'Our Lips are Sealed' with her sister. Kinda catchy.

I've got that Missy Higgins song (Scar) stuck in my head too. I don't mind so much, her EP isn't half bad.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
chriswalkerbush said:
Hahahahahahaha! JD, you absolute nice person. That's an awful song. lol

The Ashlee Simpson song, if I'm not mistaken, is 'Our Lips are Sealed' with her sister. Kinda catchy.

I've got that Missy Higgins song (Scar) stuck in my head too. I don't mind so much, her EP isn't half bad.

I remember when I saw her open for JBT a few months ago...Not one person I spoke to knew who she was, now shes been called "the new Delta". Not entirely my kind of music, but shes a very talented chick. :clap: :thumnn

I've had "C'mon" by The Screaming Jets stuck in my head alot lately.