What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nft: does ne one watch the oc?

princess plj

Juniors
how sad am i, but i love it.

i am so excited its on 2 days a week now. the crap thing is i am going away in 6 weeks.

Risa

Bench
I'm addicted! My sister told me about two episodes in it that I should watch it because I'd like it and I did, and now I can't stop...

bluesbreaker

Bench
I watched it... Once, last week, at a friends place. I fell asleep on the most uncomfortable floor ever, using a teddy bear as a pillow. Booooorinnngggg :)

Alex28

Coach
i watch it for the kick arse music soundtrack...i promise!

it's on 2 times a week now? what is the other time?

i missed tonight - there was this great doco on sbs called "the day the music died" which is about how big business has killed the music industry...very good.

Risa

Bench
9.30 Mondays now. I don't know if it's only for a week or all the time though!

Misanthrope

Staff member
I love it. I started watching out of sheer boredom during the 'Debutante Ball' episode, and I haven't missed it since.

My mates and I all get together each week to watch it. Anna is gorgeous, and Seth is cool. Good to see the guys who made the show did some 'nerd research to make up for the fact their nerd is better looking than most attractive guys.

Missa

Juniors
yeh im addicted too...although i taped it last night and watched the dally m's..i will watch it later today

socksie

Juniors
Risa said:
I'm addicted! My sister told me about two episodes in it that I should watch it because I'd like it and I did, and now I can't stop...

same here
my sister convinced me to watch it

i must say not as bitchy as melrose place but definitely addictive

there were 2 Jet songs on last night's episode
good to see them plugging aussie band

astrogirl

First Grade
Alex28 said:
i watch it for the kick arse music soundtrack...i promise!
Pretty good soundtrack huh :D

I love the show. I'm definitely hooked. Absolutely have a little bit of a thing for sort-of-nerdy boys. How cute is Seth!!!

deedles

Juniors
theres gotta be someone from australia working on that show i swear. not only have they played jet but also the song scar by missy higgins. but yeah top show, watched every episode, plus every episode for the rest of the season, love the uni computer network, the season only gets better, believe me.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Did 'Scar' feature in the show, or just in the Australian advertisments for it? As far as I can tell, 'Scar' isn't on the official soundtrack, nor did it feature in the episode that used it in the ad for.

miladi

Juniors
princess plj said:
how sad am i, but i love it.

i am so excited its on 2 days a week now. the crap thing is i am going away in 6 weeks.

It is sad. I lived there, and it is never called the OC by residents, and life is nothing like what you see. But then it is a TV show, and on 10.

Just watched last nights episode as i taped it for the dally m's..

Why dosnt seth just bite the bullet and make a godamn decision. Either way he goes he is going to get laid every day.

Andy

First Grade
The show is crap. I watched it last night for the first time - rubbish.

But on the topic of the OC however, if I caught my dad kissing another bloke, I'd kick his ass.