What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - dog or cat?

Do you prefer cats, dogs, both or neither?

• Cats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs

• Both

• Neither

• Total voters

astrogirl

First Grade
Holla if ya hear me said:
Dogs for sure-They crave your attention
Cats couldnt give a stuff
I guess it depends what kind of a person you are. Personally I wouldn't be too keen on having to spend time with an attention-starved dog, every evening after work! A cat would be cool to do it's own thing a bit more.

I can't have a dog or cat now as I live in an apartment/townhouse, but if I were to choose I'd definitely have a cat. They are a lot more elegant than dogs and more clean!

MC DUI

Juniors
astrogirl said:
They are a lot more elegant than dogs and more clean!

What do you mean Astrogirl dogs are clean animals :p

Filthy_Sheva.jpg

astrogirl

First Grade
Oooh, your dog does look very beautiful and clean...

... but is it clean on its own accord, or do you clean him or her?!? :D

MC DUI

Juniors
astrogirl said:
Oooh, your dog does look very beautiful and clean...

... but is it clean on its own accord, or do you clean him or her?!? :D

:lol: :lol: She's not clean Astrogirl, that's the reason I posted it, have a good look at the dogs paws :lol: , she was digging the yard up.

astrogirl

First Grade
Oh.

LOL at myself! - I only had a quick glance and saw her beautiful fur and gorgeous face

Yep, dirty paws noted!!! :D

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
I had the same reaction as astrogirl! I thought the dog looked really clean, and only noticed the dirty paws after reading MC DUI's post haha oops. :oops:

~bedsy~

First Grade
That's another reason why I love cats... as their pretty clean animals and hate being dirty, that's why they bury their mess.

MC DUI

Juniors
She really is pretty dirty in that picture you just can't tell if you haven't seen her completely clean.

If you look close her face is covered in dirt and she had also been swiming in her pool so her back half was saturated :lol:

But I couldn't get mad at her, who could get mad at her with a face like that staring back at you :lol:

astrogirl

First Grade
bedsy said:
That's another reason why I love cats... as their pretty clean animals and hate being dirty, that's why they bury their mess.
The kitten at my sister's place only recently learned to do that! Was a bit yuk before :-&

stevo

Juniors
Never had to clean up after my cat (cept when she spewed). She's very clean. She looks so cute when cleaning herself.

Cats do like attention, depends on the breed and it's personality. One of my mums cats used to limp if we didn't pay him attention when he wanted it. half an hour later he'd be running around the yard finding something else to do.

My old cat Billy, used to follow people around like a dog. If my step dad was doing something to the car he would watch him and the go up stairs for a bite to eat and a drink when my stepdad did.

My cat that i own now, greets us at the door when ever we get home from work or where ever. Then she will drop at our feet as we walk down the hallway. It her way of saying hello.

Latest posts