What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - dog or cat?

Do you prefer cats, dogs, both or neither?

• Cats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs

• Both

• Neither

• Total voters

stevo

Juniors
Yay Ames!

It's def cats for me. I love my cat heaps and heaps. She's the best. She's a house cat so she hasn't killed any birds nor will she. Maybe the odd little lizard or spider but def no birds. Thats why we keep her indoors unless we are watching her in the yard.

Ames, we had to take the poor baby to the vets yesterday. She must of eaten something that cut her tummy, like a fish bone or something. She was spewing heaps and heaps. I got scared and thought she ate one to many daddy long legs and was going to die. She started spewing up blood. Yuck! So she spent the rest of the day at the vets (she doesn't like him very much). She's on soft foods for a while now and had hasn't puked since this morning. My poor baby girl :(

I have owned a cat that thought it was a dog.

I also like dogs too. Just not as much. Some cats give me the shits though. Mines not one of those cats that only likes you when it suits her. She's very diferent. The only person she doesn't like is my BFs dad. Everyone else gets a hello from her.

*melliez*

Juniors
Definately dogs!

I had a border collie from when I was about 1 and I had to get her put down when I was 18 and a half! (very sad day)

I then got a kitten, and as cool as he was, he wasn't anything on my puppy dog.

I then got a staffy, which looked exactly the same as Joey's staffy pictured above, and he was the best thing in the world! (dumb as all hell, but he was the best dog, with the exception of my border collie of course)

MC DUI I love your dog! I want one!!!

My boyfriend has a Jack Russell. He is about 15 years old and going blind. He looks like he is so gentle, but you annoy him and he would rip your hand off! I am more scared of him than I have ever been scared of a staffy or anything like that!

He does the cutest tricks as well! He begs for food, but he will sit on his back legs for about 10 minutes until you give him food, without losing his balance and he opens all the house doors.

astrogirl

First Grade
Oswin said:
If it were legal, I would shoot at them with a spud-gun.
What's a spud-gun? I must admit, I'm a bit surprised at your comment Oswin - didn't pick you as the violent type!

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
Might be a reference to those long pipes which you shoot potatoes out of. We have one at home here, but not for cats, just the possums who have turned feral and keep trying to get into our house. It's as loud as a gun shot when you shoot it. We use tennis balls though. I must say I am surprised at Oswin's comment too! What's doing Oswin? ;-) I'm sure you're not violent -- I know that cats can bring the worst out of people hehe.

~bedsy~

First Grade
stevo said:
Ames, we had to take the poor baby to the vets yesterday. She must of eaten something that cut her tummy, like a fish bone or something. She was spewing heaps and heaps. I got scared and thought she ate one to many daddy long legs and was going to die. She started spewing up blood. Yuck! So she spent the rest of the day at the vets (she doesn't like him very much). She's on soft foods for a while now and had hasn't puked since this morning. My poor baby girl :(
My cat did that during the xmas hols... she wasn't spewing blood, but it was a clear flem stuff, and her eyes were watering... we saw he piss bolt down the yard and then after a while she came good, when then realised that she had taken a bite of the chilli plant :lol: poor little thing... I've never seen her run so fast, which is funnier as she has one leg shorter than the other.

Kaz

junior
mrford61 said:
I HATE CATS!!

Sorry cat lovers but I,m in a cat kicking mood this morning! :evil: :evil:

I hope you kick a Tiger & it bites your legs off. :D

~bedsy~

First Grade
image001.gif

I got this email off a freind and I think it's sssooo cute.

mrford61

Juniors
mrford61 said:
I HATE KAZ,S!!

Sorry Kaz lovers but I,m in a Kaz kicking mood this morning! :evil: :evil:

Feeling better already. :D :D :D

P.S. Dont really "hate" anyone or anything.

Jedda

Juniors
I've got 2 cats and never been fortunate enough to own a dog.

Living in rented accommodation in a city, it's too much hassle trying to find a place that will accept a dog.

I've recently been looking for a new place to live and it was getting close to having to find a new home for my animals as alot of places specifically requested No Pets :(

Luckily some friends of mine agreed last night to move into my current house so we're going to become a household with 3 cats, 2 rabbits, 2 rats and a mouse!

Up_Da_Knights

Juniors
JOEY thats a cute staffy you got there!!

I have four dogs. A staffy named Seth, a black labradour named Kiara, a cattle dog x greyhound named Zac and a little fox terrior named Misty.I love them to death. It's great to come home to someone that is just so happy to see you. I love Dogs definately.They are very warm and cuddly and loyal and silly and fun and im sure i could just go on forever.

One thing i do love about dogs is that they have there own individual personalities and i personally don't seem to find that in Cats.

tinkerbell

Juniors
Dogs for sure. They understand "unconditional love" unlike cats, who are only interested when there's something in it for them!

~bedsy~

First Grade
Up_Da_Knights said:
One thing i do love about dogs is that they have there own individual personalities and i personally don't seem to find that in Cats.
I will have to correct you on that... I have grown up cats and they all have their own personalities. There are just like people really, they are smart, know what's doing, when it's doing.

I've said cats, but really I could go either way. Its just that the girlfriend and I have a cat at the moment. A dog might be on the cards later on down the track.

Latest posts