What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - drinking game

Samwise

Bench
for those who cant make it to the match, heres a little drinking game i made up that you can play to the footy.

simply line up a tonne of shots and down one everytime phil gould gives himself a pat on the back or shows blatant bias to the roosters. virtually every comment he makes starts with something along the lines of "yeah, i've been saying this for months now...." or "I picked up on this a few weeks back..." , being biased to the roosters is self explanatory.

roopy

Referee
Samwise said:
for those who cant make it to the match, heres a little drinking game i made up that you can play to the footy.

simply line up a tonne of shots and down one everytime phil gould gives himself a pat on the back or shows blatant bias to the roosters. virtually every comment he makes starts with something along the lines of "yeah, i've been saying this for months now...." or "I picked up on this a few weeks back..." , being biased to the roosters is self explanatory.
The good news is that Andrew Johns will be part of the commentary team, so i'll need a whole bottle for when Andrew goes over the top when we start to win. He will be cheering the house down.
Having said that, they will probably have him as a sideline eye or something and only give him a few minutes.

Anonymous

Juniors
Samwise said:

yeah a good game if you want to get ur stomach pumped in hospital :lol: :lol:

MC DUI

Juniors
Samwise said:

I was playing that game last night Samwise. :lol:
But I'm not berry nice today, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. ](*,)

tahu_is_da_best

Juniors
roopy said:
Samwise said:

The good news is that Andrew Johns will be part of the commentary team, so i'll need a whole bottle for when Andrew goes over the top when we start to win. He will be cheering the house down.
Having said that, they will probably have him as a sideline eye or something and only give him a few minutes.

lol yeah every f**king thing he will say will b how good the roosters defence. kick chase or hit ups are....... and JOEY will do the same except not as biased
> :D

Leasha

Juniors
CycloneSteve said:
Hlyy crpa dode i plyedd ur game nd noa i fink im gunna go blindeeeee

ROFLMFAO hahahahah thats absolute gold cyclonesteve!!! :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Tim

First Grade
How about just drowning your sorrows in many 30ml nips of Black Sambucca? That worked for me.

Latest posts