What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - excuses for not doing homework

princessjen

Juniors
god this reminds me i've got heaps to do I think I might be in a little bit of trouble!
ive been "doing homework" since about 5 o'clock. stupid website is keeping me distracted

Razor

Coach
"My mother was arrested for prostitution and I had to comfort her"

The teacher will be to embarrassed to confirm with your mother if it was true. So he'd/she'd accept it.

Anonymous

Juniors
Razor said:

The teacher will be to embarrassed to confirm with your mother if it was true. So he'd/she'd accept it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

princessjen

Juniors
Razor wrote:

i can see it now. me, saying that to my teacher. about my mother. AT A CATHOLIC SCHOOL :lol: :lol:

tinkerbell

Juniors
The one thing I love about uni is the new avenue it opens up for more creative excuses for not handing assignments in on time. Because I didn't get to know most of my lecturers that well (at least not as well as my school teachers) they don't know what sort of person you are, so any excuse that is mildly believable is accepted, such as "i was at a protest and my bag was confiscated by the police and the assignment was in my bag."

At school though my big line was "its ready, just the computer ran out of ink as i was trying to print it out, and mum won't be shopping for more ink until next week"

stupid website is keeping me distracted
you're not distracted, you're "researching" ;-)

the_knights_rule

First Grade
At school though my big line was "its ready, just the computer ran out of ink as i was trying to print it out, and mum won't be shopping for more ink until next week"

oh yes another one of my faves... although it doesnt work as good anymore becos soem teachers say save it to a disk adn hand it in tomorrow

aqua_duck

Coach
There's no need for homework, when you get to Uni there's only one word you need to learn: PROCRASTINATION, complete and utter procrastination, and cramming as well, but that comes later.

m0j0

Bench
northey said:
" i didn't have a study period today"
" what home work, you never gave me home work"
" i am very sorry that i did not do my home work" - always works, the teachers like the students to be honest.
" i was working last night "
" i was unable to copy it off someone else "
" no really the dog ate it"
" i don't remember getting any home work.... i might body might have been here but my mind obviously wasn't" - love that one

You forgot:
"I was just walking to school and I tripped over my own feet and landed on my homework and broke it ... and then someone elses dog ate it ... and I couldn't do anything about because I was too busy pulling down my skirt because I was flashing my undies to everyone"

northey

First Grade
You forgot:
"I was just walking to school and I tripped over my own feet and landed on my homework and broke it ... and then someone elses dog ate it ... and I couldn't do anything about because I was too busy pulling down my skirt because I was flashing my undies to everyone"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

lol sounds like the truth... lol

astrogirl

First Grade
the_knights_rule said:
another time the my geography teacher asked why my work wasnt completed and i couldnt think of any excuses so i said i just didnt do it and he said stacey, you have been very honest with me and most kids wouldve made up an excuse and for that, you can have a freddo. :lol: not doing my homework worked out to be a good move :D
tkr, that's awesome!

So is this:

m0j0 said:
You forgot:

CycloneSteve

Juniors
I have used a few at uni over the past 2 years....here are some examples....

"My computer crashed and I lost the assignment so I have to restart it" With this one I gave my tutor the phone number of my brother-in-law and told him that was the number of the guy fixing my computer so he could confirm it if he needed to.

And one I used earlier this year was "My wife is 4 months pregnant and had to be taken to hospital twice in a week with complications" - This one was actually true but I hadnt even gone close to starting the assignment anyway lol :lol:

NC

Juniors
I usually can't be bothered coming up with excuses, so I just be honest and tell them I didn't do it or forgot.

foetus_head

Juniors
I havent done homework since year 10, except assignments.

I ussually say i forgot but not many teachers care anyway, except our english teacher with poetry :oops: Easily fixed though, I right my own note saying I was too busy not doing poetry to do poetry.

Latest posts