What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - favourite snack

astrogirl

First Grade
I have a weakness for waferthin crackers with avocado dip or brie.

What's your favourite snack?

Andy

First Grade
Corn chips for sure. Chilli flavoured. CC's had the best chilli flavoured corn chips before they decided to add the sour cream flavour to them :roll:

astrogirl

First Grade
I was addicted to corn chips when I was in high school and also liked chilli Kettle chips. Can't say I've ever noticed chilli corn chips before...

astrogirl

First Grade
antonius said:
Not sure if you class them as a snack but I love munching Prawns.
Yum :D That sure do count :D

les I like the honey soy chicken flavour :D that's if you're talking about the red rock deli ones or whatever they're called

Misanthrope

Staff member
Cornchips would be up there for me.

I'm down at Subway about three times a week, eating a six inch sub of my choosing. Expensive snacking habit, but damn good, and not bad for you either (assuming you don't indulge in their fattier subs).

astrogirl

First Grade
My goodness, what was I thinking starting this thread. I'm going to get hungry every time I see it!

Chris, Subway's a meal not a snack!!! :shock: IMO anyway :D

Misanthrope

Staff member
Chris, Subway's a meal not a snack!!!

Yeah, you're probably right.

Well, for snacks, I'll usually just eat some crackers (peppercorn or poppy seed are good) with a little cheese.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I loooove macadamia nuts, and peanuts (salted) are good too. I can't eat too many cashews though. They make me feel sick after more than a few.

funky_pineapple

Juniors
I love Sour Cream and Bacon flavoured popcorn from Kernels! I could eat a large bag easily. (Have never done it, but a probably could if I wanted to.)

NC

Juniors
Any kind of chips and cashews or pastacio nuts or whatever they're called.

*melliez*

Juniors
Kinder Bueno!

I eat them like they are going out of fashion. I purchased one this mornign when i got fuel, yet haven't been in the right frame of mind to eat it...

I also like that air popped sweet chilli popcorn! I have become addicted to it thanks to people at work, and I also really like Krispy Kreme doughnuts, but I eat too many of them thanks to work once again!

I get spoilt at work with junk food... they didn't really do that much of it until we all started complaining about how fat we were getting from all the crap, so now they do it at least twice a week!

The_Ben

Juniors
Scallop cooked on a griddle for 1 minute with a twist of lemon and dill yoghurt
If I'm feeling grubby I'll go for prawn chips.

Latest posts