What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Favourite TV Shows

Misanthrope

Staff member
Heh, never expected to find anyone else who even knew what it was, let alone someone who was into it.

I've loved TS for years now, started when I was about thirteen, represented my college for a few years, and then made the UNE team. We ran (for about eighteen months) shows in the same vein as 'Whose Line is it Anyway' every week for people eating in the Union Bistro. Had quite a following at the end of last year, but lost a few key performers, and it eventually just died off.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Who's Line is the funniest show ever, I started watching the old UK episodes on Foxtel years ago and just loved it striaght off. Stupid channel 9 never gave it a chance though, they should give it a regular time slot.

Razor

Coach
chriswalkerbush said:
Heh, never expected to find anyone else who even knew what it was, let alone someone who was into it.

I've loved TS for years now, started when I was about thirteen, represented my college for a few years, and then made the UNE team. We ran (for about eighteen months) shows in the same vein as 'Whose Line is it Anyway' every week for people eating in the Union Bistro. Had quite a following at the end of last year, but lost a few key performers, and it eventually just died off.

I haven't done it for a few years now. I can't find an adult group

I started when I was 12-13 with a highschool group. Did it until I was 19, when I had to leave. Then when I was 22-23 I joined another highschool group which took me. I was by far the oldest. The next oldest was 17. Most around 14-15. I stopped doing that and haven't done it the past couple of years.

stevo

Juniors
nz_novacastrian said:
bluesbreaker said:
Hogan's Heroes

I just brought the box set of that on dvd, I LOVE IT! :D
Can't go past;
The O.C
Family Guy
King of The Hill
M*A*S*H
Beavis and Butthead

how cool, where'd you get it. i loved watching that show.

i also like
Kingswood country
scrubs
Gilmore girls
Blue Heelers
law and order svu
well basically any crime show
love that new investigators show on 7 too

princessjen

Juniors
I'm really loving Cold Case. Anyone else a fan?
I've started to really like that show too its been really good but i missed it the other night

I love who's line is it anyway they are so clever. theatre sports are fun

My 2 favourite shows are The Simpsons and Kath and Kim. Magda Szubanski is my favourite actress I think she is so funny.

northey

First Grade
Whose Line is it Anyway
the footy show
Idol extra (very funny)
the bill
merrick and rosso unplaned

Latest posts