What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- Finding Neverland

~bedsy~

First Grade
I had to tell you guys to go and see this movie. It was so great, we drove to Tuncurry to see it as it's not in Port Macquarie, Lauriten or Taree... these people are a bunch of loser, every movie is late, or we don't even get it :roll: ..... anyway, It was a great movie and Johnny Depp and Kate Winslet are great togther in this film.
It's a wonderful movie that's also pretty funny... I can see why it was nominated and it was well worth driving to Tuncurry to see it.
I think I really loved it because I love the tale of Peter Pan and J.M Barrie was the man ho invented my name Wendy.

Did anyone else feel touch by this movie like I did? If you haven't see it I recomend that you do.

knightsgal85

Juniors
bedsy said:
If you haven't see it I recomend that you do.

I haven't seen it as yet, but will be going to see it. Glad to hear that it's well worth viewing. Like yourself, I have always enjoyed the tale of Peter Pan, and it will be great to see the journey James M. Barrie underwent to write the play.

~bedsy~

First Grade
His life is just one big fantasy. When the 4 boys came into his life, it just changed everything.

Charley9

Bench
I'm dying to watch it, Peter Pan is one of my all time favourite books and i think Johnny Depp is great. It would be interesting to get an insight into what James M Barrie was like.

~bedsy~

First Grade
I've been dying to see it for months.
I really didn't know much about where Peter Pan came from and this is great tale for people to understand the life of J.M.Barrie

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I meet a man named Wendy the other day. No Shite 40 odd years old always been Wendy.
Nice Fella too.

fosie

Juniors
I saw it and i agree with you bedsy. It was pretty good. I was soooo close to crying....damn the movie makers. I thought Winslet and Depp were great in it!. It's such a......find alittle faith in yourself movie :lol:
Theres the kid in all of us.

Megalomaniac

Juniors
I can't wait to see it! But before watching this, I'm going to watch the Phantom of the Opera again... :oops: loved that movie!

~bedsy~

First Grade
fosie said:
I saw it and i agree with you bedsy. It was pretty good. I was soooo close to crying....damn the movie makers. I thought Winslet and Depp were great in it!. It's such a......find alittle faith in yourself movie :lol:
Theres the kid in all of us.
I did cry..... I had tears coming down my face, and just when I thought I couldn't cry again, I did :lol:

Kaz

junior
bedsy said:
I did cry..... I had tears coming down my face, and just when I thought I couldn't cry again, I did :lol:

If I go & see this I better not be crying, due to the fact that I got ripped off of paying good money to see a cr@p movie.

I rushed out a few years ago to see the movie The Six Sense.

All the critics said it was a great film. It was sh!te.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Kaz said:
bedsy said:

If I go & see this I better not be crying, due to the fact that I got ripped off of paying good money to see a cr@p movie.

I rushed out a few years ago to see the movie The Six Sense.

All the critics said it was a great film. It was sh!te.

I don't think that will be the reason you will cry.

~bedsy~

First Grade
I saw it again yesterday ;-)

It's just such a magical movie... I will probebly see it more times before it leaves the theaters. :lol:

~bedsy~

First Grade
I didn't mean the people in Taree... I meant the people that run the cinema's in Taree, Port Macquarie and Forster.

les norton

First Grade
Well the true test has been passed....

MY mum cried. she never cries. I have to get to see this.

BUDERUS

Juniors
bedsy said:
I didn't mean the people in Taree... I meant the people that run the cinema's in Taree, Port Macquarie and Forster.
Thats alright then.
The other day i went to see ladder 49 that was good & i almost cried at the end of that. im goin to see Finding Neverland soon i hope.

Latest posts