What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-Forum name / real name

Risa said:
Yay same name as me, but no Anne for me.

Hahahaha its not every day you meet someone with Marissa, and it have the same spelling as yours is it?

Well Anne is my middle name but most people put them together as if there should be a - between them. But it not meant to be like that :)

Risa

Bench
Squishy_Da_Byatch said:
Hahahaha its not every day you meet someone with Marissa, and it have the same spelling as yours is it?

Well Anne is my middle name but most people put them together as if there should be a - between them. But it not meant to be like that :)

No it's pretty rare, I have heard of some Marissa's but you're the first forum one I've come across. I get so many variations with the spelling! I'm sure you would as well.

astrogirl

First Grade
This is slightly off topic, but I've been using the astro name on this forum for so long that it's actually starting to feel like a name or a nickname

:?

*melliez*

Juniors
astrogirl said:
This is slightly off topic, but I've been using the astro name on this forum for so long that it's actually starting to feel like a name or a nickname

:?

My forum name is a nickname to most my friends away from the net :lol:

IanG

Coach
Mine's not imaginative either it's my first name and the first letter of my last name

funky_pineapple

Juniors
Squishy_Da_Byatch said:

My name is Marissa too! (Marissa Claire) Isn't it weird when you're somewhere (like in a shop) and someone says your name so you turn around but they're not talking to you?

funky_pineapple

Juniors
Risa said:
No it's pretty rare, I have heard of some Marissa's but you're the first forum one I've come across. I get so many variations with the spelling! I'm sure you would as well.

Hey Risa! What about me? I was on the old forum as "knights_girl_marissa". Am a sporadic (i.e. lazy) poster but have been around for years.

Doctor

Bench
funky_pineapple said:
Hey Risa! What about me? I was on the old forum as "knights_girl_marissa". Am a sporadic (i.e. lazy) poster but have been around for years.

I remember knights_girl_marissa -- it's great to see you here Funky Pineapple.

funky_pineapple

Juniors
Oswin said:
I remember knights_girl_marissa -- it's great to see you here Funky Pineapple.

Wow... someone actually remembers me! I got a bit slack after the old forum closed and will prolly slack off again in the off season but I will be around for as long as I can be bothered (this year) and next year for sure.

Doctor

Bench
Last year:
antonius said:
antonius=Tony

Today:
antoniusantonius=Tony

Did you have a name change in the last few months Tony -- went back to 'Tony' again? What did you change it to? Max Power or something. ;-)

les norton

First Grade
Thats his name....don't wear it out!!

:D

I was wondering why this thread had reared its noggin'

Doctor

Bench
I suspect poor old (and I mean old!) Tony forgot that he had already registered his name in this thread.... or else he forgot his glasses. ;-)