What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-Forum name / real name

Master Vippo

Juniors
Im amazed aout how many girls there are on this forum. I dont know that many girls interested in footy, only players gfs really. And their interest in highly dubious

TooheysNew

Coach
I know a stack of girls who are interested in footy. Most of them know what they are talking about too. They aren't just "This player is hot" people - they actually argue valid points.

~knights~

Juniors
vippo19 said:
Im amazed aout how many girls there are on this forum. I dont know that many girls interested in footy, only players gfs really. And their interest in highly dubious

don't hold that against us just because we are female :)

Doctor

Bench
garden fairy said:
rubber duckie (on the old Knights forum)/garden fairy = Emma

G'Day Rubber Duckie. Skye/Sersky mentioned you were around -- it's difficult to know who's who on the LU forums.

Nice to know the old faces are still around.

Regards,
Chook/Oswin (AKA Sam)

Misanthrope

Staff member
I always thought it was a reference to Chris Walker. You learn something new every day.

Everyone had that impression. I'm in the process of suing Chris Walker for defamation of my name.