What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - forum sexuality

Jedda

Juniors
Geez, on the current age average on here I think I'm closer to the pensioner stakes :eek:

29 (I'll be 30 next year :roll: )
Female
Trudy

m0j0

Bench
Sorry, I forgot to get back to this thread.
Don't worry Mr Angry, I'm up there with you.

Male
Mark

(Now I feel old, nice start to the week)

Keeney: I live near Wyong now, but I spent the first 21 years of my life in Lake Macquarie (Tingira Heights to be precise) and 12 months later I was back for another 2 years. How I wish I could get back, but my work commands I be in Sydney :(

Doctor

Bench
keeney said:
Oswin said:
There's a surplus of what you would otherwise term "youngsters" here these days. Where are the forum pensioners? Roops, Antonius?

Male
Sam

no..... thast not right, thought you were at least 30,

thx thuga

Hmmm, I get a fair bit of that.

It's the reverse-plastic surgery I think - it puts years on. ;-)
Only problem is that I can't venture outside in the summer without melting a little - it isn't very durable plastic unfortunately. :shock:

les norton

First Grade
Sorry Oswin...but i thought you were up there in the years too... ;-) (i'm using the wink now that i fully understand it's meaning... :D )

IanG

Coach
Jedda said:
Geez, on the current age average on here I think I'm closer to the pensioner stakes :eek:

29 (I'll be 30 next year :roll: )
Female
Trudy

Your not old you know, but I can now see why your suggestion as far as a card for my lady friend was to avoid something with her age on it. 30 isn't old though and yes I am 24.

astrogirl

First Grade
Ian is quite right - you're not old Jedda!

You and I are quite close in age (I'm closer to 27 than 26). I guess I can see why you and I might feel old here - because as far as I know the only regular Knights fans on LU who are older than us are roopy and antonius!

astrogirl

First Grade
I occasionally feel old when my legs fall asleep when I sit cross legged on the floor for too long. Also when my knees ache after touch footy (that's only happened once so far). I also feel old when people guess that I am a teenager, and then I have to tell them that in fact I am 10 years older than that.

Risa

Bench
LOL, I'm feeling it after going to the races Saturday & the footy Sunday. I'm glad today was my sleeping in day (took annual leave day lol).

~bedsy~

First Grade
Now I know why I go early to the footy... for the parks :lol: I swear I have to walk forever... but then I saw these guys walking to Jesmond when I took my freind home :shock:

Risa

Bench
It seems like the longest walk to get to EAS. Probably the best lazy stadium is Campbelltown, right across the road from the station.

astrogirl

First Grade
Risa said:
LOL, I'm feeling it after going to the races Saturday & the footy Sunday.
Were you at Randwick Risa? I had a big day that day - woke up feeling hungover, went out for breakfast, then the races (gotta love champagne in the sun and winning bets!), then John Mayer concert, then a party after that. I was quite hungover on Sunday.

Risa

Bench
astrogirl said:
Were you at Randwick Risa? I had a big day that day - woke up feeling hungover, went out for breakfast, then the races (gotta love champagne in the sun and winning bets!), then John Mayer concert, then a party after that. I was quite hungover on Sunday.

Yeah i was actually :) My boss got us free admission into the gates and members tickets. Went with a couple of people from work. I came away with about $20 so I didn't spend anything all day. It was a fun day!