What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - forum sexuality

astrogirl

First Grade
You did better than I did Risa! I was only slightly ahead - meaning my admission was covered and that was it. I went with friends and we were just in the general pleb area - no marquees for us!

I would have been on Grand Armee but I was told it he has had countless chances to beat Lonhro but hasn't :shock:

Risa

Bench
astrogirl said:
You did better than I did Risa! I was only slightly ahead - meaning my admission was covered and that was it. I went with friends and we were just in the general pleb area - no marquees for us!

I would have been on Grand Armee but I was told it he has had countless chances to beat Lonhro but hasn't :shock:

I didn't even have a bet on that race. It was pretty cool sitting in the members area. Some of the outfits the chicks were wearing :roll: . The guy with us was loving it lol.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Risa said:
It seems like the longest walk to get to EAS. Probably the best lazy stadium is Campbelltown, right across the road from the station.
It would have been easier to leave my car at home... it felt like I nearly walked from their :lol:

astrogirl

First Grade
Risa said:
It was pretty cool sitting in the members area. Some of the outfits the chicks were wearing :roll: . The guy with us was loving it lol.
The guys I was at the races with were loving it too. Even in the non-members area there was lots of eye candy for guys. Most of the guys by the track were battlers with the form guide in the back pocket of their jeans.

astrogirl

First Grade
See below for state of play. Just call me stats freak. Actually I'm at work and trying to avoid it, but I seriously didn't realise how long it would take me to compile that!! :eek: oh well...

What a young bunch. Or is it only young people who want to respond to this thread? ;-)

F: 17

14yo: 1
15yo: 2
16yo: 4
17yo: 2
18yo: 3
19yo: 1
20yo: 1
21yo: 5
22yo: 2
23yo: 3
24yo: 4
25yo: 2
26yo: 1
29yo: 1
31yo: 1
30something: 1

*melliez*

Juniors
Risa said:
It seems like the longest walk to get to EAS. Probably the best lazy stadium is Campbelltown, right across the road from the station.

Yeah I know that walk was terrible on the way there yesterday!

For me the walk back was even worse!!! I think that had more to do with the fact that I was struggling to walk as you know!

I wanted to cry when I left work. My feet are still killing! I wonder if work would like it if I have another day off tomorrow or Wednesday!

*melliez*

Juniors
Oh you know what else is incredibly painful???

One of those all stations trains from Sydney to Newcastle!

I only got on at Woy Woy yesterday (cause my dad drove me that far) and it seriously felt like it took longer than it did for me to drive to Woy Woy from my place (which took 2 hours approximately)