What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- Get ready for a big blast of SNOW!!!

Andy

First Grade
Hughie... The hugh heffner on high. It's out of Eddy Murphy's movie "Coming To America"

Serc

First Grade
I think the latter...;-)

But on the topic, i'm leaning a bit towards more rain than snow on the weekend, certainly is a wierd setup with the winds coming from unusual directions etc etc. Quite hard to predict what it will all do, even three days out.

But you will all know about it when it happens, there will be decent winds and heavyish rain across most east areas of the state on Sat/Sun, which could be interesting for the game at EAS. Remember how well the Broncos played in the wet last friday night?

I'll keep you all posted with the weather stuff. But my 'forecast' for the game: Broncs by a lot (esp if it rains) or Knights by something small like a field goal.

The_Ben

Juniors
Hughie is the Australian snow god. Get with it Andy and Astrogirl! If you dont respect Hughie, he will not respect you and not deliver the white goodness we all wish for.

The Nordic snow god is called Ullr.

Hughie- My apologies for these two forum members. Please forgive their lack of respect for the most holiness of great ones and deliver us a great dump over the weekend. For you are the great and deliverable one who we look up upon everyday to answer our prayers.

I will sacrifice a virgin in honour of your greatness. I just need to find out where UT lives :p

Serc

First Grade
lol Ben! Leave poor UT alone - he will get a horse tip right one day :lol:

No offerings for your gods :p But I will give offerings to 'GASP' (any snow followers like Ben who use computer weather models will know what i'm talking about) as I want it to stop giving outlandish predictions!

Sweeper

Juniors
Ohh, it'll be just like Oslo. I'm putting some chains in my car...

31 years of symmetrical all-wheel-drive. Subaru - Think. Feel. Drive.
littleaustinpowers.gif

Into 6 left long opens over a crest, 30, 6 right into 3 left plus long don't cut tightens to 1, into a short 1 right plus and short 2 left minus tightens at junction 20

Serc

First Grade
Looking very good for the Northern Tablelands of NSW (Armidale etc). Small worry for the Central Tablelands with a bit of warm air coming in off the ocean on Saturday/Sunday - but still gonig to be a good weekend! Queensland (border ranges) might get their first light snow flurry of the year!

Andy

First Grade
The_Ben said:
Hughie is the Australian snow god. Get with it Andy and Astrogirl! If you dont respect Hughie, he will not respect you and not deliver the white goodness we all wish for.

The Nordic snow god is called Ullr.

Hughie- My apologies for these two forum members. Please forgive their lack of respect for the most holiness of great ones and deliver us a great dump over the weekend. For you are the great and deliverable one who we look up upon everyday to answer our prayers.

I will sacrifice a virgin in honour of your greatness. I just need to find out where UT lives :p

Hmm... Australian Snow God huh?? Pfft!

eddo

Juniors
Andy said:
Hughie... The hugh heffner on high. It's out of Eddy Murphy's movie "Coming To America"

I think hughie goes back futher than that movie..
My dad always says..."Send her down hughie!" when it starts to rain hard.

I don't think he has ever seen a eddie murphy film.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
As we speak, snow is falling here in Goulburn. Its falling pretty heavy too. Its not settling yet but if it keeps up it wont be too long. Pretty mad view I must sad.

Gooba

Juniors
mate!!!! awesome!!! its snowing in bowral 30 mins down the road from me!!! champion i had faith in ya that it would snow.. all my friends thought i was full of it after seeing the sun out yesterday!! WOO HOO!! first time i seen snow!! i drove there with my mum at mid night lol! and got bogged! so we stayed a while and went up to all my mates houses... So exciting!!

astrogirl

First Grade
The countdown begins! 11 days till I'm at the snow!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting for this since September last year!

Serc

First Grade
Good to see some coverage of the snow in the Barringtons in the Newy Herald today!

astrogirl

First Grade
How incredible does this look!

rove4-1090216916.jpg

Not that I'll be doing that any time soon :D

Anyone know how to edit the image size?