What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - going out..

northey

First Grade
i'm going out for dinner with some friends tonight....
i am one of thoes people to has to know exactly what i happening, what times ect and i have to be ready with time to spare incase i want to gwt changed..
well i've gone too far this time.
i had a shower at 3:30,..... was out and dressed by 4:10, did hair and make up ect that took about 40 mins.. so that took me to 4:50. ....... i'm not leaving home till.... 6:30, so i've still got about an hour....
i'm dressed and ready
and now i have nothing to do....
but i was told by my friends that i am going with that i am not to walk up or down stairs at this place because i will fall over and i am not to eat with out a napkin on my lap because i will spill fod on me.
gee my friends think alot of me, don't they?
:lol:

but that brings me to yesterday, i was cooking, it was a prac exam for hospo and my friend who is one of the ppl i am going to dinner with wouldn't let me use the knife, she was convinced that i would cut my self..... and yes i did cut my self. then when i was making the crumbed cuttlets i burn myself on the oil, cause we were shallow frying.
but how good is this, the hospo teacher has banned me from using knifes execpt in prac exmas , she said it was for my own good so iwouldn't hurt my self.....

northey

First Grade
Northey needs to be put down. It will be for her own good.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks

well it was a good night, i am a fussy eater so i couldn't decide on what to eat... but i did end up with gravey on my pants. :roll:
we were gunna get up and dance at the start but there was no one dancing.... and they wouldn't let me get up cause they said that i would make a fool of my self... as if!
i only fell over once and that was as we were leaving :lol:

astrogirl

First Grade
Great to hear you had a good night northey :D

I hope you didn't injure yourself when you fell over!

Latest posts