What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-good cd

Bought Muse a few weeks ago and it is a good listen. Not too bad live either...

Anyway, a certain member of this forum will have an album out shortly. Good luck to him in gaining the respect of the Australian market like he has the American.

princess plj

Juniors
at the moment i am listening to 3Doors down new cd..which is very good. also started listening to pete murray again. i have had his cd for ages, since it first came out but now its always on the radio and has made me want to listen to the cd again....

NC

Juniors
plj - are the majority of the songs on the 3 Doors Down album good? I was thinking of getting it but wasn't too sure...

*melliez*

Juniors
NC said:
Simple Plan has been in my cd player for a while now.

Simple Plan are awesome, I actually just finished listening to their album!

legallyblonde, That starting line album is awesome also! I remember when I was listening to it 10000 times a day!!!

*melliez*

Juniors
hehe yeah :D

I cant get into the latest blink stuff as much as I did the old stuff for some reason. I have been listening to blink since about 1996 and for some reason ever since enema of the state it's been like hrmm not blink again.

It should be a good gig, not going this time, unless I pull some strings, but I haven't really thought about pulling that many strings as yet, probably will closer to the date, like I did last time.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I've been corrupted into being able to appreciate the music of Genises, Phil Collins, Sting, and Chris Rea.

At the moment the most played albums in my CD player are:
'Heavier Things' by John Mayer (as always)
'Songs About Jane' by Maroon 5 (absolutely awesome album)
'Origin' by Evanescence. It's around $350 US for the real deal, so I've got a burnt copy. A really different sound to their commerical release.

NC

Juniors
socksie said:
right now i'm switching between simple plan and evanescence

two brilliant albums
I don't really like Evanescence's album... find it a little boring, although I really like My Immortal.

But Simple Plan is a great cd ;-)

Andy

First Grade
I'm really getting into Jet this week.

I dunno, it must be quenching my subconscious thirst for good Aussie rock 8)

socksie

Juniors
have u heard the 3 different versions of my immortal?

i prob like the one with the drums and guitar best
the other 2 are rather bland

i am also quite a fan of hello

*melliez*

Juniors
My Immortal annoys me when I am in the car, in the middle it always makes me think my phone is ringing.

I know 3 other people who have actually gone to grab their phones to check it when they are listening to it as well, so I'm not the only one who thinks that as well...

Has anyone else noticed that?

legallyblonde

Juniors
*melliez* said:
hehe yeah :D

I cant get into the latest blink stuff as much as I did the old stuff for some reason. I have been listening to blink since about 1996 and for some reason ever since enema of the state it's been like hrmm not blink again.

It should be a good gig, not going this time, unless I pull some strings, but I haven't really thought about pulling that many strings as yet, probably will closer to the date, like I did last time.

yeah they sold out bad with enema, but I love their new stuff...a good new vibe, much more raw punk then there pop shit on enema.

I sore them at the warped tour man that was years ago, so definatley looking forward to seeing them again :D

any info on who's going to be touring this year? Aparently NFG will be.

sexybum

Juniors
My Immortal annoys me when I am in the car, in the middle it always makes me think my phone is ringing.

I know 3 other people who have actually gone to grab their phones to check it when they are listening to it as well, so I'm not the only one who thinks that as well...

Has anyone else noticed that?

yeah that always happens to me!! everytime i here that song i think i have gotten a message or something! its sooo annoying!

astrogirl

First Grade
chriswalkerbush said:
'Songs About Jane' by Maroon 5 (absolutely awesome album)
I just bought this CD, thinking I didn't know any of their stuff. Turns out I'm familiar with Tracks 1 and 2 - "Harder to Breathe" and "This Love". I'm not ready to agree or disagree with you on whether or not it's awesome though ;-)

Andy said:
I'm really getting into Jet this week.

I dunno, it must be quenching my subconscious thirst for good Aussie rock
Good CD choice. I've had that one for a while. I suspect that someone on this forum recommended it. BigTim maybe.

Latest posts