What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- Happy bday!!!

MC DUI

Juniors
pennywisealfie said:
haopy birthday pwennywise alfie ur so wicked. happy 21sr!

Dude your on the Web at 2.00 am in the morning wishing yourself happy birthday :lol:

Get a job and get some friends :lol: :lol:

socksie

Juniors
MC DUI said:
pennywisealfie said:
haopy birthday pwennywise alfie ur so wicked. happy 21sr!

Dude your on the Web at 2.00 am in the morning wishing yourself happy birthday :lol:

Get a job and get some friends :lol: :lol:

add to that the fact that he's posting it in the knights forum when we all know he's not a knights supporter and just likes to invade our space

hahaha oh god. someone needs to put a ban on my computer when im drunk :S sorry for this f**ked rambling, but anyways thanks for your kind replys :p

astrogirl

First Grade
Happy birthday! Trust me, you're not the first person who has asked for love on their birthday on a footy forum.

And no, I am not referring to me :D

Andy

First Grade
pennywisealfie said:
hahaha oh god. someone needs to put a ban on my computer when im drunk :S sorry for this f***ed rambling, but anyways thanks for your kind replys :p

Excuses, excuses... :D

Jedda

Juniors
Happy 21st Birthday Pennywisealfie.

May you never be hungover - or hungout to dry! :lol:

Leasha

Juniors
Happy 21st Pennywisealfie... have a great day, a fantastic night, and best of luck when you are projectile vomiting at about 2am in the morning tomorrow morning :lol: :D :lol: :D

knightsgal85

Juniors
Happy 21st Birthday Pennywisealfie. May the force be with you (sorry, Star Wars analogy ;-) ). If at all possible, could you please e-mail me a piece of your birthday cake :p

A day late but
YOUR PROBABLY NOT AWAKE! :oops:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Was it like- :oops: :oops:
or :lol: :lol:
or :shock: :shock:
or even :evil: :twisted:

131 days until Brisbane suck again 8)

perverse

Referee
this is probably the biggest thread bump i've ever seen.

feeling a bit old these days pwa?

Latest posts