What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Hearty congratulations to Roopy, Antonius et al

rourkster

Juniors
Just wanted to say congratulations and thanks to Roopy and Antonius in particular for bringing everyone on board here at our new forum and doing their best to get info on what happened to our old forum. Judging by the number of members and posts we've accumulated already it's obvious they've done a good job. Well done guys - give yourselves a pat on the back. :D
Also an honourable mention to Chook for his communiques with the Knights administration. :D

roopy

Referee
rourkster said:
Just wanted to say congratulations and thanks to Roopy and Antonius in particular for bringing everyone on board here at our new forum and doing their best to get info on what happened to our old forum. Judging by the number of members and posts we've accumulated already it's obvious they've done a good job. Well done guys - give yourselves a pat on the back. :D
Also an honourable mention to Chook for his communiques with the Knights administration. :D
I have to say it is all down to Antonius really. All I did was realise he was the man for the job and set him loose.
Antonius talked to Wayne and convinced him to put up a link so everyone could stop stumbling around in the dark.
I liased with the administrators of this site, but there was no problem there as they are old friends who have been through many internet battles with me, and they were more than happy to take my word that this is a good idea for all concerned.
From my point of view, the whole thing came together seamlessly, but I suspect Antonius put in a bit of hard work behind the scenes, and it is really down to him that it has worked out so far. I'm sure he is also doing all he can to get the official forum back up and running, maybe with improvements now that you have all experienced what we like to think is a state of the art forum.

antonius

Coach
Thanks for the thoughts Rourkster. I'm not looking for plaudits mate, I just did what I could to try and keep us all together, because I thought we had a good forum going, with some good people on it, so I was being selfish also I wanted us to stay together in some form or other. By the way Rourkster are you going this week, might try again to meet up.

astrogirl

First Grade
roopy said:
Antonius talked to Wayne and convinced him to put up a link so everyone could stop stumbling around in the dark.

Thanks antonius - you're a star. I said in a different thread that I don't really know forum members in person, so I would have lost you guys if that link hadn't been put on the Knights site.

No one I know (in person) loves the Knights as I do so I would have been lost if I couldn't read the thoughts of forum members!

Doctor

Bench
Also an honourable mention to Chook for his communiques with the Knights administration

:roll:
Hmm, well thankyou but I haven't done that much - although I must say I've been electronically expostulating in the Admin's direction more than they have sent correspondance back.

The Knights admin are yet to respond to my initial email - clearly the P.R department is not working on pleasing the fans in this case which doesn't please me too greatly. :?

Tony has sent more emails than Shane Warne does text-messages, so really he has to take a lot of the 'credit' if that is the word.

If you ask me I just thought it made sense to move elsewhere instead of floating around in the internet-wildnerness linking up gradually. Wayne's link has probably helped too given that many wouldn't have known the place where most people went.

I would rather accept credit for being successful in contacting the Knights admin - they really haven't handled this one well have they? Unfortunately they're probably still in the process of reading my long-winded emails. :lol:

Leasha

Juniors
Good work guys! Thanks for all the hard work, I know that from chatting to knightsgal85 and BIHK, so many people were struggling to cope without the Knights forum to express their views and thoughts! You've kept us sane! :D

Tony has sent more emails than Shane Warne does text-messages

Haha Chook Im loving this! If its true, good work Tony! :lol:

Latest posts