What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-idol who will win??

northey

First Grade
ok i love shannons version on that song how do i get it on cd????
like i mean burn it on to a cd...
i really do not know how to do it i can do it from a cd but i have no idear how to do it from the net

please help me

knightsgal85

Juniors
Northey, I will send you an mp3 file of Shannon Noll's version of "Angels Brought Me Here". My brother dowloaded it from the Internet somewhere, and he is about to transfer it to me via MSN, and then when I receive it, I will transfer it to you. You should then be able to compose a CD, by simply adding it to the list of songs you would like to burn onto the CD. I'm no expert with computer jargon, and how to burn CD's, as I get others to do it for me, as I do not have a CD burner.

northey

First Grade
thank you so much knightsgal85........ :D

i owe you ok

man i hope it works .........
fingers crossed

astrogirl

First Grade
Some Idol news from the SMH

"Australian Idol Guy Sebastian's debut album is out on Monday but beware - those overseas idols have been hitting the low notes.

American second place finalist Justin Guarini has already been dumped by BMG and England's Gareth Gates has released what is already being called a flop of an album."

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/12/03/1070351637820.html

Hope that Guy can defy the trend. I won't be buying the single or album but still wish him success.

I've also heard that Shannon has also been signed by BMG.

northey

First Grade
yes shannon has been signed to BMG and has moved to sydney
his first song will be "what about me"

sexybum

Juniors
yeh northey i read that somewhere too
im glad he got a contract i liked him more then GUY i wanted him to win, even though i must admit guy is good with arrangements and all that stuff

northey

First Grade
yes yes shannon is so good i love him... GO SHANNON
i am listening to his verson of angles brought me here .. at the moment

astrogirl

First Grade
northey said:
yes shannon has been signed to BMG and has moved to sydney
his first song will be "what about me"
Really? I didn't know! I have a soft spot for that song. When we were kids, whenever my sisters or I thought something wasn't fair, we'd sing to mum "what about me, it isn't fair" - it used to drive her crazy, especially since it was usually over something stupid - for example one of us getting more lollies than the other two :D