What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT: If You Could Have One Wish...

The_Ben

Juniors
Hey I've got one of those wallets. I bought it at Myer, it was on sale.

Winning lotto causes too many hassles. Too many people come out of the woodwork and become your friend again.

Terminator

First Grade
Thats because when anyone wins the lotto or powerball or something they run around telling everyone, next thing you know every relative friend and charity are on their doorstep, dont tell anyone and give the money to them anonymously somehow, that way they will be happy and you wont feel like a scrooge, and parasites wont be hassling you, if you can contain your ego this will work.

Terminator

First Grade
Also for Untouchable to be chased through the bush and gangraped by a dozen horny wild male camels

~bedsy~

First Grade
Terminator said:
Thats because when anyone wins the lotto or powerball or something they run around telling everyone, next thing you know every relative friend and charity are on their doorstep, dont tell anyone and give the money to them anonymously somehow, that way they will be happy and you wont feel like a scrooge, and parasites wont be hassling you, if you can contain your ego this will work.
Agreed.
My mum came into money when my grandma died and dad told his mum... well didn't she love my mum then :roll:

IanG

Coach
Probably to have my fairy tale to come true. The one I posted up here ealier this year. A SNAGS PERSIVERANCE FINALLY PROVAILS.

NightofKnights

Juniors
I'd wish to go back to R1 when everything was rosey, the season looked so bright, and the Knights were penciled in for the premiership title (in my mind anyway). :(

northey

First Grade
I'd wish to go back to R1 when everything was rosey,

i liked round one...... i went to round one and it was the day after my birthday.....but the game was at penrith against penrith..... i don't like pennrith

misty

Juniors
NightofKnights said:
I'd wish to go back to R1 when everything was rosey, the season looked so bright, and the Knights were penciled in for the premiership title (in my mind anyway). :(

And then it went pear shape....then oblong....then triangle....then nothing....................................... :arrow:

eddo

Juniors
Chicken_Hunter said:
Andy said:
To be able to go back in time and stop myself from making a few wrong decisions.

Just get a time machine like me. You can be doc and i will be marty.. We can go on adventures!

Bill & Ted more like it.

Latest posts