What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT: Joke Thread

Big Tim2 said:
What big and Green and looks like a bucket?

A big Red Bucket in disguise :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whats big and purple and looks like a bucket?

A big red bucket holding it's breath :D

Lor-ree

Juniors
A blonde decides to do something wild she hasn't done before, so she sets out to rent her first X-rated adult video. She goes to the video shop and, after looking around for a while, selects a title that sounds very stimulating.

She drives home, lights some candles, slips into something comfortable, and puts the tape in the VCR. To her disappointment, there's nothing but static on the screen, so she calls the video shop to complain.

Blonde: "I just rented an adult movie from you and there's nothing on the tape, but static."

Shop assistant: "Sorry about, that. We've had problems with some of those tapes. Which title did you rent?"

Blonde says "It's called 'Head Cleaner."
:lol:

Big Tim

First Grade
Chicken_Hunter said:
Big Tim2 said:
What big and Green and looks like a bucket?

A big Red Bucket in disguise :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whats big and purple and looks like a bucket?

A big red bucket holding it's breath :D

That would go close to being the 3rd best joke ever.

NC

Juniors
Q: What do UFO's and smart BLONDE'S have in common
A: You keep hearing about them, but never see any.

Q: What is the difference between a smart BLONDE and Bigfoot
A: Bigfoot has been spotted.

Q: How do you confuse a BLONDE
A: You don't. They're born that way.

roopy

Referee
Did you hear about the blonde who was really pleased when it only took her two years to do a jigsaw puzzle - the box said 6 to 8 years.

stevo

Juniors
B-dos said:
Two Pakistani guys get off the plane in sydney to start a new life in Australia. The first guy says to the second "Ill meet you here in 1 years time and whoever is the most Australian out of us wins ok?" The second Pakistani guy agrees and off they go to start their new lives.

1 year passes and they meet up at the airport once again. The first Pakistani guy says to the other (in a thick aussie accent) "G'day mate, hows it goin? Im about to go pick up my Sheila and go sink a few tinnies down at the beach. Then im goin for a surf with the boys. Then back to my joint for a few more beers and a barbie. So how are you goin?"

And the second guy says "F**k off you Paki bast**d!"

:lol: :lol:

like pennywisealfie, the good jokes i know should not be written on this forum ;-)

Latest posts