What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - latest food obsession

Risa

Bench
Currently addicted to nectarines & plums. I was just eating a nectarine then. I lurve summer fruit!

stevo

Juniors
plj said:
mine is not really a food but is BOOST JUICE--- so yummy its like a meal so technically can be food.... (well not really)

Last year i was so addicted to boost too. Now i'm into indian food. I went to perth with my boyfriend last week and ate some wicked indian and i've been craving more ever since!

Alex28

Coach
fresh apple and watermelon juice
indian food rules :)
peppermint magnums are great! the choc-orange ones are cool as well - taste like jaffas...

~bedsy~

First Grade
stevo said:
plj said:
mine is not really a food but is BOOST JUICE--- so yummy its like a meal so technically can be food.... (well not really)

Last year i was so addicted to boost too. Now i'm into indian food. I went to perth with my boyfriend last week and ate some wicked indian and i've been craving more ever since!
Indians heaps good. There was the bes place in Tamworth, But it closed down after we left... Maybe we were there only buisness :lol:

sexybum

Juniors
NC said:
Watermelons.
watermelons!!! mmmmm yum!! thats the best fruit to eat on a hot summers day!!! but sometimes u can get the most sweetless (dont know if its a word!!) watermelons...i had one the other day! it wasnt very nice!!!! i like em when they are real juicy and sweet!!!

NC

Juniors
sexybum said:
NC said:
Watermelons.
watermelons!!! mmmmm yum!! thats the best fruit to eat on a hot summers day!!! but sometimes u can get the most sweetless (dont know if its a word!!) watermelons...i had one the other day! it wasnt very nice!!!! i like em when they are real juicy and sweet!!!
I've been eating watermelons for the past 2 days. I love em!! I've had reall sweet and juicy ones... oh, and rockmelons too! :D

NC

Juniors
Go eat those dried apples... and dip em in oil... thats close enough to being deep fried.

astrogirl

First Grade
Chicken_Hunter said:
Deep fry me some fruit then i will re consider if its over rated or not.
I'm confused! CH, I thought you were a fitness freak? How does deep fried food fit in with that?!?

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm hooked on Indomie Satay noodles. My flatmate got me onto them, and I go through five or six packs everytime I go shopping. Soooo good with the little sachet of dried onions. *Salivates*

astrogirl

First Grade
chriswalkerbush said:
I'm hooked on Indomie Satay noodles. My flatmate got me onto them, and I go through five or six packs everytime I go shopping. Soooo good with the little sachet of dried onions. *Salivates*
I like those Indomie noodles too - but the Mee Goreng ones. I don't have them often though. My friend brought them along on our ski trip last year and I have been a bit of a fan of them ever since...

Latest posts