What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - latest food obsession

NC

Juniors
astrogirl said:
chriswalkerbush said:
I'm hooked on Indomie Satay noodles. My flatmate got me onto them, and I go through five or six packs everytime I go shopping. Soooo good with the little sachet of dried onions. *Salivates*
I like those Indomie noodles too - but the Mee Goreng ones. I don't have them often though. My friend brought them along on our ski trip last year and I have been a bit of a fan of them ever since...
Mee Goreng are the BEST noodles ever!! :D

Misanthrope

Staff member
I don't think I've ever tried Mee Goreng. I'll have to check them out when I next go grocery shopping. I could use a change anyway.

Misanthrope

Staff member
You throw the tiniest sprinkling of salt on them and it's like eating popcorn biscuits!

*melliez*

Juniors
I know it isnt a food, but Hot Chocolate and Cream from Gloria Jeans Coffee!!!

I love them, I usually have one a day and two on Mondays and Wednesdays!!!

They are my all time favourite!

Food that I like atm is toast with honey or nutella!

astrogirl

First Grade
Does anyone like tofu? I think it's highly underrated. I love the stuff and it contains protein, iron, calcium and is low in saturated fat :D

les norton

First Grade
Sorry Astro but thats one that you can keep.....I am currently addicted to the balsamic salad dressing thingys...love them. The hot chocolates at uni are wicked, they melt chocolate into the glass covering the inside so it melts with the hot drink...it is so good!!

Latest posts