What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - new host

northey

First Grade
well i said some people don't like him... but i am one of the people who does like him...
think back to the penrith v souths game last year.. my little incident with fletch during the game..
all very funny!!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
legallyblonde said:
on the other hand... clint newton is looking quite good, i must say. 8)

lol id have to agree with you there LB! ;-)
im pretty happy with fletch taking over cos hes pretty funny n seems like a good guy. although i would still rather girds do it! :cry:

sexybum

Juniors
okay okay i guess i do like him a little...fletcher can be funny! lol :D
But im just gonna miss girds! lol

foetus_head

Juniors
I think what he said was that Fletcher would do Girdler's house, I didn't hear anything about him actually doing another segment or anything, although I could be wrong.

keeney

First Grade
nbah but he hinted that hed be doing something else, not a segment most likeley but just odd correspondence work

Doctor

Bench
Bryan Fletcher isn't very exciting as a host - I was expecting a Newcastle player with the way you were carrying on Northey - what was the hype about Fletcher for?

In the edited words of the sarcastic comic book man from The Simpsons: "Worst announcement everrrr"

*melliez* said:
THe segment with Clint was about the only segment I watched last night

antonius said:
I thought Marios' segment at the Newtons was a highlight of what I watched of the show.

What about Mario giving Jack Newton his cup of tea in a saucer - how funny was that! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Poor Jack - you could see him trying to put his saucer down on a table, but Mario started walking away. :lol:
And poor Muz - he just didn't stop and think...... :idea:

Turned it off with around 40 minutes to go. Won't be long and I'll be down to watching the first half hour

I'm just about down to the first half hour - until the first ad break (which usually kicks in around 10pm) - the show is going downhill unfortunately.

~bedsy~

First Grade
I don't think Fletch is really that funny... and I don't Their House will be the same again.
You could tell Mario was trying to do something nice with the tea.... but I saw his wife put it on the saucer in the first place.

Latest posts