What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- Over The Weekend!

antonius

Coach
It looks like this forum will hit the 500 thread mark, well done Knights, and Knightesses! :roll: Just shows what great fans we've got, this forum is second only to the NRL forum in threads, and it had a huge start on us.
Keep them coming. 8) 8) 8) 8)

socksie

Juniors
and a hige part of that is due to our beautiful mods antonius, roopy and bedsy

thnx guys. this place is made more fun with your presence and moderational skills (uumm.. yeah i dont know what that means)

cheers

Leasha

Juniors
blue and red socks said:
and a hige part of that is due to our beautiful mods antonius, roopy and bedsy

thnx guys. this place is made more fun with your presence and moderational skills (uumm.. yeah i dont know what that means)

cheers

Awww how sweet! But be careful, after cleaning up at the awards ceremony their heads will already be swelled to the size of an overinflated balloon... dont let them be any more afflicted! :lol: :lol:

No but seriously they have done a fantastic job, particularly in regards to the somewhat difficult circumstances that arose after the old forum closed... they should be very very proud of themselves! :)

knightsgal85

Juniors
This is incredible :) It symbolises quite a considerable amount about Knights fanatics, without stating the blatant obvious ... :roll: ;-)

"Until I am measured
I am not known,
Yet how you miss me
When I have flown."

socksie

Juniors
Leasha said:
But be careful, after cleaning up at the awards ceremony their heads will already be swelled to the size of an overinflated balloon... dont let them be any more afflicted! :lol: :lol:

let them have oversized heads this time... they probably dont often get oversized heads and lack the oversize-ness of heads

man i can see why i will always fail in english

Mental note: gotta stop making up words

roopy

Referee
The Knights section of this site is going along beautifully, and I think it has to be said that the members of the old Knights forum have managed to keep a real 'community' feeling going in a new place.
IMO the biggest reason for this working so well is the job done by antonius in firstly getting the knights admin to put up a link to this site, and secondly in making everyone feel that they 'belong' in these new 'surroundings'. Original_Chook did his share in this as well.
Bedsy and I were moderators of this section before the shutdown of the original Knights community, but it is fair to say the site was dead in the water at that stage, and I really don't think we could have made it work as well if antonius and Original_chook had not contributed all they have.

The rest of this site has also taken off since the influx of Knights members, and it is hard to go into any section and not see more and more Knights members having their say on things like NRL, International, other sports, etc etc etc.

As someone who was an irregular member of the old Knights forum and one of the founding members here, I couldn't be more pleased with how things have developed over the last few months, although i seem to be having a few more disagreements with the admin than I would like at the moment.

Latest posts