What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Sign in Knights fans

littlelady

Juniors
HI!

I didn't post much on the old site but am still very very sad to see this happen.

The Knight's forum felt comfortable like one of my favorite hanging places where I could listen to friends talk whether I felt I had anything to contribute or not.

Seeing so many of those names here makes it welcoming and I hope it soon becomes as friendly a place to visit as before.

Terminator

First Grade
What happened? I feel like I 've just being washed up on a beach from a shipwreck!
I read forums future is under review, why?
It was going along great.

Daniel074

Juniors
I was a regular 'visitor' to the Knights forum...visited several times a day yet never posted and am confused about its sudden departure. However this seems like a pretty good new home and look forward to reading everyones posts, might even contribute a bit more often.

Daniel. :D

ReD&BlUe

Juniors
though i did not post often i read almost every post on the site each week, its insane to think they are really considering closing down the forum for good, granted at times one or two people went overboard but overall it was a great site full of interesting points of view of knights fans of all types from the die hards to the occasional fans. Since the knights are well publicised as being fan orientated surely they would have to think very seriously before making this step.

gjg

Juniors
Oooooh, A nice new home. A cozy one too lol.
*waves to everyone who she knows and to those she will get to know*

WhiteKnight

Juniors
mia said:
I can't believe whats happened to our forum :evil:
P*** w*** thats what it is! :roll:
Yeah what happened to OUR forum..... Or is it just like the EA Stadium Scoreboard? Went down and they cannot be btoehr fixing it? Or would rather waste the money somewhere else?

knightsgal85

Juniors
Thank you mia (Misty) for telling me about this forum yesterday. I'm sorry I left abruptly, as my brother needed to use the computer. Thank you for telling me about this forum, it's good to actually communicate with Knights fans once again :) I found my way eventually ... lol. I've also noticed that there is a message on the Forum link on the Newcastle Knights homepage, pointing all the other lost members in the right direction, with a new message (or otherwise I may have been completely lost).

I was talking to a few of the forum members last night, & they are just as confused as I am. It's good to be back, & hopefully more of the original forum members soon discover this, & join.

Terminator

First Grade
The slack bastards!
I dont know about this new site, I feel like IU've just jumped out of a nice warm bath into a freezing cold one, oh well its better than nowhere, good to see some familiar names.

misty

Juniors
terminator007 said:
The slack bastards!
I dont know about this new site, I feel like IU've just jumped out of a nice warm bath into a freezing cold one, oh well its better than nowhere, good to see some familiar names.

Don't fret pet we will make this our home and soon we'll be feeling all warm and safe again, but I know what you mean we were brushed off big time.... like we were nothing..... Haha, Tony's lost all his post count so we are all equal now.... so post you little buggers post :p

Terminator

First Grade
I shall be the new post king on this pathetic excuse for a forum site, short may I reign hopefully.

astrogirl

First Grade
terminator007 said:
good to see some familiar names.
Agreed terminator007.

Knights forum has been down for a few days now I think and I am inclined to think it's gone for good. Anyway, I found my way here so here I am.

Hi antonius, terminator007, knightsgal85, mia (are you mistyknight?), wedge (will have to get used to your new name)... sorry if I have forgotten anyone...

misty

Juniors
astrogirl said:
terminator007 said:
good to see some familiar names.
Agreed terminator007.

Knights forum has been down for a few days now I think and I am inclined to think it's gone for good. Anyway, I found my way here so here I am.

Hi antonius, terminator007, knightsgal85, mia (are you mistyknight?), wedge (will have to get used to your new name)... sorry if I have forgotten anyone...

Hi astrogirl good to see you here, yep thats me LOl
its a long story but to cut it short I stuffed up with the sighn in :roll:

Terminator

First Grade
mia said:
Thats not very nice Termy..... its better than not having one at all. :shock:
I meant this forum's setup is utter crap compared to what we had, but I'm sure we will get by.

misty

Juniors
Oh! ok, there is a PM function here we can talk about someone thats giving us a hard time in private, say really nasty things if we want :lol:

astrogirl

First Grade
Hmmm. I am finding it quite weird that the Knights forum is gone. Guess I assumed it would be an ongoing thing! After all I had been posting there for nearly a year and a half and nothing had really changed in that time...

Anonymous

Juniors
terminator007 said:
mia said:
Thats not very nice Termy..... its better than not having one at all. :shock:
I meant this forum's setup is utter crap compared to what we had, but I'm sure we will get by.

Termy good to see you havent changed.. STILL Playing with yourself I see... As Astro said.. Beter than not having one at all .. PLUS how can you say its not as good... Its got PM and Polls and is much faster and easier to log into

Terminator

First Grade
astrogirl said:
Hmmm. I am finding it quite wierd that the Knights forum is gone. Guess I assumed it would be an ongoing thing! After all I had been posting there for nearly a year and a half and nothing had really changed in that time...
For me to compare the whole nightmarish experience of the last few forumless days would be like to compare it to 'walking along a clifftop on a nice sunny day talking to a trusted friend, when suddenly that trusted friend pushes you over the edge of the cliff!
It's pathetic how it was handled, I've seen better organised cr@p fights in the Monkey enclosure at Taroonga Park Zoo!

astrogirl

First Grade
For me the strangeness of the Knights forum disappearance is exacerbated by the fact that (as a general rule) I don't know anyone (in person) on the forum.

Therefore now that it's gone, scores of Knights forum posters are lost to me - I'll never read their points of view again...