What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Sign in Knights fans

bronnie34

Juniors
knightsgal85 said:
bronnie34 said:
Hey knightsgal85 good to see a familar face, how are things done in wagga? I was there last week and had a blast catching up with friends and family.

Hi Bronnie :D

Everything has been fine down here at the moment. I think we had rain today around 12 p.m., but now it has suddenly stopped. If I can recall correctly, did you have Kerrie for Business Statistics? I will have her after our mini semester break, as she will take over the lectures for this course. We had her one day, & she snapped at one person, but I don't really blame her. She has some of the tutorials (I have a different tutor), but from reports I have heard, is that she is 'quite harsh'.

Good to hear that you came to visit family & friends. I hope you managed to have fun ;-) I am never stepping foot in the Oasis ever, & I have so far stood by my word ... lol. Have you heard they are going to upgrade the other side of town? I'm presuming it is going to be something similar to the main street. Another wasteful development I believe.

I hope work is treating you good as well. The weather is not bad down here. Were you cold when you came down?

Cheers ;-)

hey you have a good memory, I did have Kerrie for my stats lectures and tutorial she blew the crap out of my one my friends because they didn't know the answer, this was in front of 200 people in the lecture hall. So be careful, as long as you listen to her and do your work she will like you. When I was doing it, it was an ipen book exam so I took it easy and di hardly any work and got a credit so I was happy, imagine if i had studied!

My dad told me about the Oasis, i was goin to have a look for myself but decided to not waste my money, appartently people are burning themselves on the tiles (its like a hothouse) and the tiles are also really grainy so they make your feet bleed. Is that right? As you said what a waste of money. With the main street the tiles there i have fallen over so many times because they are so slippy when it rains so I think didn't want that to happen here and went overboard. There is something about wagga and tiles.
Sorry i will stop crapping on, probably boring everybody with the wagga talk.
CYA

Emerald

Juniors
hi everyone, I didnt post at the forum, but i cruised often. Its nice to see some familiar names.
Who says we cant win without joey now eh! :D

Encurly

Juniors
Hi all - I was an occasional poster at WORL, went over to newcastleknights.com, managed about 3 posts and they close that one down too! Was it something i said :?

Hopefully we can keep a good level of activity over here.

knightsgal85

Juniors
bronnie34 said:
My dad told me about the Oasis, i was goin to have a look for myself but decided to not waste my money, appartently people are burning themselves on the tiles (its like a hothouse) and the tiles are also really grainy so they make your feet bleed. Is that right? As you said what a waste of money. With the main street the tiles there i have fallen over so many times because they are so slippy when it rains so I think didn't want that to happen here and went overboard. There is something about wagga and tiles.

Thank you for not spending any money to go & see the Oasis :D They had a few Open Days, but I didn't even bother to go & see it. As I mentioned before, I am never ever, going to step foot in that complex ;-) That's the first time I have heard about the tiles & the Oasis, but that is no surprise at all to me. They went over budget, & still couldn't get everything completely right (just pathetic).

The tiles in the main street are a joke too, especially when they are wet. A large number of people have slipped over. I remember reading that an elderly lady slipped & fell over, & was going to sue, but I haven't heard anything since. Bring back the good old days when there was no tiles ... lol ;-) Apparently, they haven't listened to the outcry, & there are going to be more tiles to come, with the upgrade of the other side of town *disappointed*

Anyway, welcome aboard. Good to see all the troops are signing up here after the closure of the other Knights forum. Awesome win yesterday, hopefully there is more to come :D

misty

Juniors
The Vigilante said:
mia said:
The only one playing with themselves is YOU :roll:

Now now MUSTY!

I was agreeing with you.. It aint that bad on this Foum.. Its quicker.. more features and Mumma Mia.. you are a feisty little wench aren't you?

What do you get off on? And put that in your pike and smoke it Musty!

:lol:

virgil-ant are you redandblue from the knights forum?

tigermite

Juniors
Hey guys... thought I'd make the trek over and continue offering my views on everything... it's hard to stop after years of posting with you guys. Though I don't know if I'll be posting as often, guess we'll find out in the coming weeks/months.

antonius

Coach
tigermite said:
Hey guys... thought I'd make the trek over and continue offering my views on everything... it's hard to stop after years of posting with you guys. Though I don't know if I'll be posting as often, guess we'll find out in the coming weeks/months.
Good to see you here Aaron. Did you get my email re this site?

tigermite

Juniors
antonius said:
tigermite said:
Yeah I did... have you recieved an official response as to why the forum was taken down for yet?? Or do you just know what has already been written here??

antonius

Coach
tigermite said:
antonius said:
tigermite said:
Yeah I did... have you recieved an official response as to why the forum was taken down for yet?? Or do you just know what has already been written here??
Wayne sent a reply saying it all has to do with a court case that is in progress in Victoria re somebody suing the adminn of a website for deformation by somedy who posted something on that site. He said the Knights board are a bit jittery about that situation arising with them. As you know the site was recently plagued by posters going on about the knights board and salary cap issues and that didn't help. A couple of us Chook Myself have put a couple of proposals to him (Wayne) he is going to get back to us when he knows anything else.

MC DUI

Juniors
Howdy all. :D

I don't know how many people recognise me as a poster on the Knights forum, I only posted a number of times a week but read it almost every day. I spose I'll be coming here instead. :lol:

I was pretty shocked at first :shock: when I saw the message this morning but I didn't like the message last thursday 'down for maintenance' that sounded very dodgy to me.

knightsgal85

Juniors
MC DUI said:
Howdy all. :D

I don't know how many people recognise me as a poster on the Knights forum, I only posted a number of times a week but read it almost every day.

Hey MC DUI & welcome ;-)

I remember you. I took a few of your SportsTab selections a few times in the past. Speaking of SportsTab, I won both my bets on the weekend :D

MC DUI

Juniors
Cheers Knightsgal85 :D

I too got my bets up at the weekend, with an outlay of 15 netting me a payout of $360 berry nice! :D
The main one was an accumulator with Canberra,Warriors,Cowboys and Knights paying $250 no-way did I think they would all win, but they did making for one very happy MC DUI.
Looks like everybody kicked a goal on the betting last round. :D

knightsgal85

Juniors
MC DUI said:
The main one was an accumulator with Canberra,Warriors,Cowboys and Knights paying $250 no-way did I think they would all win, but they did making for one very happy MC DUI.
Looks like everybody kicked a goal on the betting last round. :D

I'm so jealous of you! ;-) An accumulator on the Raiders, Warriors, Cowboys & Knights ... wow! I can understand your happiness with that one. I would of went with that if I had confidence in the Warriors, but no, I decided not to take that risk. I can always redeem myself next week I suppose ;-)

A lot of people struck gold last round. Hopefully, we can repeat our performances next week while I've got the cash.

astrogirl

First Grade
knightsgal85 said:
Hi astrogirl :) Nice to hear from you again. How is the guitar going? Hope you are well.

Hi knightsgal85! Nice to "see you" :D

Guitar is going nowhere at the moment cos things have been a little crazy and haven't even bought one yet! Other than that everything is going well though, thanks for asking. Hope things are going well for you too!

knightsno1fan

Juniors
Hey guys. I posted on the other forum quite a bit. Don't know if any of you have read this yet, but there's been an explantion put up on the Forum link. Sorry if it's already been posted.

The Forum

The Forum is currently offline.

After some libellous information was published on another clubs chat room by a "fan" and a threat of legal action was received by the club, the forum has been closed subject to receiving legal advice. Preliminary legal advice from the NRL indicates that the Club, Administration and Directors can be held personally liable for anything published on the chat room and can be sued for damages. Enquiries have indicated that a number of legal cases are currently underway in Australia relating to statements made by third parties on chat rooms and web sites.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

In the meantime visit League Unlimited (please note this site is not maintained or affiliated with the Newcastle Knights Limited).

princess plj

Juniors
legallyblonde said:
The new forum is so different, Am I the only one that feels lost?

no ur not the only one.....i dunno its just so differnt. but u no its better to have a forum there no forum at all.

knightsgal85

Juniors
legallyblonde said:
The new forum is so different, Am I the only one that feels lost?

It is a little overwhelming, but it is only because we're new. At least I'm feeling a little more at home, as I'm able to communicate with the original Knights forum members I have got to know so well. It was like I was in a different world not having to communicate with all the same people ... lol. Good to see you have found your way here :)

astrogirl, I knew you were getting a guitar, I thought you already had it ... lol. Well, when you get it, I bet you will have heaps of fun, playing your favourite tunes. My brother hasn't had his for too long, & he has gone from absolutely terrible to ummm ... not a genius as yet, but getting there ;-) I'm not too bad, thanks for asking. It's just good to feel at home again :D