What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Sign in Knights fans

knightsno1fan

Juniors
plj said:
legallyblonde said:
The new forum is so different, Am I the only one that feels lost?

no ur not the only one.....i dunno its just so differnt. but u no its better to have a forum there no forum at all.
Yeah, this forum is really different...and I feel kinda lost as well. I agree plj, it's better having a forum rather than none at all.

astrogirl

First Grade
knightsgal85 said:
astrogirl, I knew you were getting a guitar, I thought you already had it ... lol.

Yeah I am hopeless at getting things done sometimes - I have a list of things to do that's a mile long!

It's really good to see some familiar user names around here :D

stevo

Juniors
legallyblonde said:

Hey Kimbo! I totally agree mate. I feel so lost in here. Good to see so many familar posters though.

ReplicatedGod

Juniors
knightsno1fan said:
plj said:
legallyblonde said:

no ur not the only one.....i dunno its just so differnt. but u no its better to have a forum there no forum at all.
Yeah, this forum is really different...and I feel kinda lost as well. I agree plj, it's better having a forum rather than none at all.

your not the only one, sure this forum looks better, but i liked the old Newcastle one a hell of alot better, especially the good ol' community forum. i want my dissapointed emotion back :x

rourkster

Juniors
knightsno1fan said:
Hey guys. I posted on the other forum quite a bit. Don't know if any of you have read this yet, but there's been an explantion put up on the Forum link. Sorry if it's already been posted.

The Forum

The Forum is currently offline.

After some libellous information was published on another clubs chat room by a "fan" and a threat of legal action was received by the club, the forum has been closed subject to receiving legal advice. Preliminary legal advice from the NRL indicates that the Club, Administration and Directors can be held personally liable for anything published on the chat room and can be sued for damages. Enquiries have indicated that a number of legal cases are currently underway in Australia relating to statements made by third parties on chat rooms and web sites.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

In the meantime visit League Unlimited (please note this site is not maintained or affiliated with the Newcastle Knights Limited).

I'm a little confused about this statement. When they say "the club" are they referring to the Knights, and is "a fan" a Knights fan that said something libellous or are we just caught up in the tussle that emerged on rleague.com between a Roosters fan and a Sharks fan??
On a different note - BenDavis where are you???

rourkster

Juniors
knights57au said:
hey how do u get a picture under ur name??
Log in and then click on "Profile". Scroll to the very bottom of the page and you'll see a section for choosing your avatar. Follow the bouncing ball from there. :)

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Danish Moo Cow said:
wedge3210 here. I deceided on my Usenet, name since a certain someone seems to think a countdown is egotistic.
)

Another user name :shock: . OMG, that's 2 now. Actually you blamed me for a similar offence. So I guess you have 5 user names, just like me apparently. In the name of wedge3210, 2 user names equals 5. Don't worry about the count down mate, we already know how good you THINK you are. So you may as well continue with the countdown.

I new you would come to this forum. It would be hard for you to live without your best mate antonius.

Anonymous

Juniors
mia said:
The Vigilante said:
mia said:
The only one playing with themselves is YOU :roll:

Now now MUSTY!

I was agreeing with you.. It aint that bad on this Foum.. Its quicker.. more features and Mumma Mia.. you are a feisty little wench aren't you?
:lol:

virgil-ant are you redandblue from the knights forum?

You guessed it my sweetheart.. I also use Bring it home knights as well as Other names I go under.. Just ask Wedgie!

LOL

Hey hwo do you get the replies working for you propertly?

Anonymous

Juniors
Bring it home Knights said:
Danish Moo Cow said:
wedge3210 here. I deceided on my Usenet, name since a certain someone seems to think a countdown is egotistic.
)

Another user name :shock: . OMG, that's 2 now. Actually you blamed me for a similar offence. So I guess you have 5 user names, just like me apparently. In the name of wedge3210, 2 user names equals 5. Don't worry about the count down mate, we already know how good you THINK you are. So you may as well continue with the countdown.

I knew you would come to this forum. It would be hard for you to live without your best mate antonius.

You are spot on there Bring it Home - As I said it should be Danish Moo Goose..... a bit of double standards.... and HE MUST BE GAY - He has a thing for Rudder and for Antonio :roll:

Alba

Coach
TimanasLaydeeBoo here!! been tryin to get on the forum didnt realise it was such a big thing goin on.....i wanted to tell everyone how excited i was after the game on sunday i took so many pics and my BAYBEE scored THREE times i was so happy!! thats the first winning game ive gone to this year!!! sad hey!!

Terminator

First Grade
The Timana woshippers are arriving in force, soon we will hear new and startling revelations about the drooliness of his butt! :lol:
Seriously though its good to see everyones coming here.

debway

Juniors
Hi

After reading on the other forum for years thought it was about time i signed up. Its a real shame what has happened to the other forum but you never know it may be back. Until then we all need to just adjust to this one i guess

Alba

Coach
terminator007 said:
The Timana woshippers are arriving in force, soon we will hear new and startling revelations about the drooliness of his butt! :lol:

hahaha and why wouldnt u worship him!!
OH and have u seen his BUTT??!!
nah jus kiddin....but he DOES have a nice butt! 8)

Leasha

Juniors
Timanaz_Baybee said:
terminator007 said:

hahaha and why wouldnt u worship him!!
OH and have u seen his BUTT??!!
nah jus kiddin....but he DOES have a nice butt! 8)

LOL we wouldnt be complete without a few people who worshipped the butts of players like Timana! :p
On another note, MAN this place is hard to find! I was fiddling round for ages trying to get in, before knightsgal85 finally gave me the site! It's sad that the other forum is gone ppl, but lets see if we can make this one bigger and better!! :!: :D