What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Sign in Knights fans

Anonymous

Juniors
The_Ben said:
Thanks Chook

Yes life is bad. 4 girlfriends, 2 cars (1 hardtop, 1 convertible), 2 houses, overseas holidays, and weekend escapes up to the Great barrier reef.

I might see how much it would cost to buy the knights and then put the forum back up?

why do you have to make us all feel bad ben :cry: and erm 4 girlfriends wtf? didnt ur mother teach you to share?

*melliez*

Juniors
Hey everyone!

Nice to see you all!

I probably won't be around much, but I will pop my head in every once in a while to see what's happening!

YES! ROLLY EYES! :roll: :roll: :roll: I love rolly eyes!

tahu_is_da_best

Juniors
hey ppls, tahu_is_da_best in the knights forum is known as the same here :cry: pitty about OUR forum being closed down... wat low life freak would want to take legal action

Terminator

First Grade
tahu_is_da_best said:
hey ppls, tahu_is_da_best in the knights forum is known as the same here :cry: pitty about OUR forum being closed down... wat low life freak would want to take legal action

Take your pick TIDB, there's plenty of them around these days.
Welcome to our new home too. :D

knightsgal85

Juniors
hughesyno1fan said:
I thought i might come for the ride, as I too was lonley, lol
Lovley to see everyone...maybe... :D

I'm glad you finally managed to sign up Nicole. I think my little conversation with you last night was worthwhile, as you signed up immediately :D Good to see you have boarded the ship. Hopefully, we'll all be seeing a lot of you around here.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
i finally signed up.. i was tha_knights_rule but i accidently clicked on 13 years and under when signing up!! :lol: what an idiot am i! :p

oh well great to see most of the regulars have signed up to this forum.
it was a shame to see our one just get shut down without any notice but ah well what can you do.

glamour_eel

Juniors
As i've said, i'm here (glamour_girl) but i'm still filthy the forum has been shut down. I think Paranoia has set in....so cheers even if we can only communicate in this dominished capacity.

Missa

Juniors
i must admit i used to log on all the time to the knights forum but hardly have come in here...ill have to make more of an effort....living in sydney i like coming on and finding out all the news about the knights from you regulars and newcastle people.....go the mighty knights.....

Terminator

First Grade
I was changing trains at Central when I walked past three asian kids about around 5, all decked out in knights t -shirts and caps ,so keep an eye out for them, our team is getting more popular down here than anyone elses. :D

fosie

Juniors
good to see heaps of familiar names again.............our next official home, hopefully not permanent

Faranah

Juniors
I'm here, thanx to knightsgal85, i didnt even realise that all the regulars from our original forum had signed up here!

*melliez*

Juniors
the_knights_rule said:
i finally signed up.. i was tha_knights_rule but i accidently clicked on 13 years and under when signing up!! :lol: what an idiot am i! :p

oh well great to see most of the regulars have signed up to this forum.
it was a shame to see our one just get shut down without any notice but ah well what can you do.

HAHA I did the exact same thing!

Risa

Bench
Well guys, good work, I'm starting to reply more often! The good thing about this forum is there are no stupid topics. I like!

astrogirl

First Grade
Good to see you around a bit more Risa. I remember the days when you used to post a lot more regularly - about a year ago I guess (I think I registered for the Knights forum about a year and a half ago so that seems about right).

Hello,

I've been going to the knights website for ages simply to read Mark Hughes columns each week, I found my way to the forum this week when I was looking for his latest article and realised that the forum was down. It had a link to here so I thought, hey, why not take a look?
So to cut a long story short :roll: , here I am, Kristy, me.
So hi everyone.

- Kristy :p

Risa

Bench
astrogirl said:
Good to see you around a bit more Risa. I remember the days when you used to post a lot more regularly - about a year ago I guess (I think I registered for the Knights forum about a year and a half ago so that seems about right).

Yeah, I got too busy!! I used to post all the time then when I had time I lost the motivation for it. But, I'm trying a bit harder here.

Latest posts