What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - song in your head

RABK

Referee
The_Joey_Show said:
Under The Water - Merril Bainbridge

It shocked the hell out of me (and made me feel like an old b@st@rd!) today when I saw this song on MusicMax and I found out it came out when I was in Year 9! It doesn't seem that long ago...

Christ that is going back, i remember her other hit "kiss your mouth" or something along those lines. I would have only been in about year 3.

astrogirl

First Grade
Michelle, the Beatles
cos I am currently listening to it

*sings*
"sont les mots qui vont tres bien ensemble"

astrogirl

First Grade
strewth_mate said:
Still Got the Blues - Gary Moore
I adore that song. One of my all time faves. When I was 18, I got my first CD player along with a CD, but the first one I bought for myself is a best of Gary Moore CD.

northey

First Grade
ben - the jacksons... ok i didn't want it, but my mate and i were singing it in theatre today and now it is stuck in my head

Red and Blue Knight said:
Christ that is going back, i remember her other hit "kiss your mouth" or something along those lines. I would have only been in about year 3.

Thanks a lot mate, You've made me feel like an old b@st@rd all over again! :lol:

Yeah her two songs "Kiss" and "Under the Water" both came out in 1996... Year 9 for me, probably about Year 3 or 4 for you...

Latest posts