What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - song in your head

Misanthrope

Staff member
How Far We've Come - Matchbox 20

Good to see they're still together. Now Gwen just has to stop creating sh*t music and give the No Doubt guys a way to earn a crust.

Misanthrope

Staff member
How to Make Gravy - Paul Kelly

I daresay, if you looked, it was the same last Christmas. I adore that song, and can relate to it moreso this year since I'm away from my family

cram

Bench
Misanthrope said:
How to Make Gravy - Paul Kelly

I daresay, if you looked, it was the same last Christmas. I adore that song, and can relate to it moreso this year since I'm away from my family

Great song Bushy and yes I can see how you can relate to it this year....thankfully you are not in gaol....lol

Seen Paul Kelly in concert several months ago...this bloke is a classic and should be made a National Living Treasure....

Misanthrope

Staff member
as long as you love me - backstreet boys

boxing day races does bad bad things to parkis head

High School Musical

Hair Spray

Backstreet Boys

gay.jpg

strewth_mate

Bench
lol, thanks to Boxing Day races I got 'Don't Hold Back' (Potbelleez, apparently) stuck in my head. The crowd loved it yesterday.

Parki

Bench
thanks 2 the king street hotel tent more likely.... i was forced to listen to that sh*t, was not very impressed

i wanted to go to the place where they were playing cotton eye joe, but i was out voted :(

Latest posts